Formula vs Tribunal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Forum Sage
Nov 19, 2008
Columbia, MO
Have to go with Tribunal. Was a tough choice, for both entries are amazing pieces of work. However I prefer Venom over Spiderman, and I prefer Tribunal's style over Formula's.

Both great styles, always nice to see two different styles compete. Good luck to both of you.

SonyJunkie

Gaming Guru
May 14, 2006
OMG!! They are both amazing. Very tough choice but I will have to go with Formula. Just appeals to me more. Seems like Tribunal had more work put into it though, not saying Formulas was a quicky.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
This was a very hard decision. Both entries are simply stunning. Great work, both of you.

But my vote goes to Formula. I like the color scheme most of all, and the effects are very cool.

Cyklops

Super Elite
Aug 19, 2008
This was an extemely hard decision to make, as both sigs were made very beautifully. However, I had to go with Formula as his sig's effects were a notch better than Tribunal's. His lighting was also perfect for the sig's dark theme. Very well done.

Xelis

Elite Sage
Jan 1, 2008
[QUOTE="MentallyCritical, post: 0]Formula you need to work on your lighting here dude.
Tribunal win's in my eyes his sig has better lighting & composition.[/quote]
Not often I agree with you, but yeah, Formula putting that right lighting point makes it seems weird, the shadows on Spiderman are on his right. The left lighting point should be dimmed a little too.

Even so, its still a great signature, I love the saturated look.

Formula

Forum Elder
Jan 17, 2008
[QUOTE="Xelis, post: 0]Not often I agree with you, but yeah, Formula putting that right lighting point makes it seems weird, the shadows on Spiderman are on his right. The left lighting point should be dimmed a little too.

Even so, its still a great signature, I love the saturated look.[/quote]

That's why i think its funny sometimes. I understand if he talks about the right side obviously, but the left side.. lol. And i don't need to work on my lighting, lol except for this one (right side). That's probably the only time ive done it, rarely ever mess up (maybe in the past). Also got this cnc'ed by a few real gfx people on other forums and they said it was perfect except for the right side. So you cant always go by what people say on this type of forum :2gun:

Cyn

Veteran
Feb 19, 2008
Initially preffered Formula's but Tribunal has done a lot more with the stock imagine he used so I have to go with his.

Both great

Tribunal

Forum Sage
Dec 10, 2005
Damn one of the guys who voted for you is banned. :lol:

We didn't get him fast enough. :lol: I'm glad this isn't as easy as it used to be.

WaspMonkey

Forum Elder
Aug 16, 2007
Going for Tribunal, prefer the style and, no offense to Formula, but I have seen that particular image of Spidey too many times in a of sigs. Venom for the back in black victory.

LM-93

Elite Member
Aug 27, 2008
Cleethorpes
i voted for trib although it was an INCREDIBLY hard decision, both are unique and outstanding in there own right.
Nothing against you Formula, just personal preferance. No hard feelings buddy.

And omg lmao, my vote put Trib one in front.
I didn't realise how even it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.