Forza 7 in HDR - download and enjoy

Christopher

Community and Technical Manager
Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Warner Robins, GA
Wow....looks awesome. Really looking forward to this game.

Question though. Is it just my 4K TV or is the sky like blindingly bright in that video? Wondering if I need to adjust my settings.

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
Kansas City
[QUOTE="Christopher, post: 6530720]Wow....looks awesome. Really looking forward to this game.

Question though. Is it just my 4K TV or is the sky like blindingly bright in that video? Wondering if I need to adjust my settings.[/QUOTE]

Might be your settings. I will watch it again tomorrow

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
Pacific Isles of Doceness
I don't have a player on my PC that will play this back. Even VLC will just display the first frame throughout :lol:

Can directly stream to my 4K screen no problem though, and it looks pretty neat!

The biggest thing that stands out for me is that white Porsche. There is a really nice contrast between the dark shadowed interior of cockpit, and the extreme white of the car. What's more, both the dark interior, and the white car retain detail in these contrasting areas. Really good footage, and the game looks quite nice as a result.

Imho, HDR > 4K. I can't say the resolution did anything special for me personally - Especially given how far away my screen is from where i sit.

Aquanox

Forum Sage
May 26, 2005
Had some trouble getting HDR running on my TV at first but now it looks phenomenal. Wow... XX + Forza 7 looks like a big deal to me. Overall, the best looking racing game of this year.