Forza Horizon 5 sets the bar for racing games this generation with this Trailer

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
Personally prefer me some Motorsport, or GT - taking hyper cars offroad always makes my cerebellum twitch lol.

Looks fun, but i wouldn't go so far as to say this sets a bar per se. By default perhaps? since there's no other racing title out save for that codemasters one that launched in a bit of a shambles.

Libra-75

Superior Member
Jun 30, 2013
Yeah, this was one of the most visually impressive games that was shown in the XBox show. The cars was on par with other racing games, but the environments looked really nice. I'm not sure if it's a game for me though, I'm not a big racing game fan in general, so I'm quite picky when comes to the style and feel of the game.

Shingo

Forum Guru
Dec 21, 2011
Yeah, this was one of the most visually impressive games that was shown in the XBox show. The cars was on par with other racing games, but the environments looked really nice. I'm not sure if it's a game for me though, I'm not a big racing game fan in general, so I'm quite picky when comes to the style and feel of the game.
and its open world. Very good indeed. Can't wait to try this and flight simulator on TV

Sep 10, 2005
Was the only game that looked "next gen" its 4k/30 tho without RT,and a performance 60fps mode.

Last edited:
May 20, 2008
Pretty good show. Forza 5 looked stunning, and best of all coming this year to gamepass along with Halo Infinite which also looked much improved. Stalker 2 is a must play for me. Ms has a lot of games coming in the next few years. Im still looking forward to the games they didn't show. Next E3 should be even better.