Game Radar's 100 Most Anticipated Games of 2010

Nov 25, 2008
I was surprised The Last Guardian was #1. Very glad too. This game is going to be a breath of fresh air to me. Glad they gave it their #1 anticipated game of 2010, because it's mine too.

TDbank24

Master Guru
Jul 25, 2008
Boston, MA
The Last Guardian may very well be the most anticipated game of 2010.

I was almost certain God of War III would of been in the top 10 though. So i believe the list is a bit off.

Ixion

Ultimate Veteran
Nov 29, 2005
New York
It's going to be the most overwhelming year in the history of gaming. I know I'll be ready.

But my wallet won't. :(

Sep 29, 2008
[QUOTE="Ixion, post: 0]It's going to be the most overwhelming year in the history of gaming. I know I'll be ready.

But my wallet won't. :(
[/quote]

Expect a good bit of them to be delayed but honestly this is the first year I have seen a list like this where I truly think most of the big ones will actually come out this year.

I already have six games I want to get before the end of March.

Metal Warrior

Master Poster
Nov 18, 2005
Antwerp
I completely disagree with a few of them:
Alan Wake, got to be much higher than 40, Deus Ex 3 at 34 is too low as well, same with Dead Space 2 at 28, GT5 at 22 (it should be top 5 easily, come on) and God Of War 3 at 13. Really mind boggling how these games end up so low while Red Dead Redemption somehow merits a 6th place. But it's still a very nice article because it's a fantastic compilation of what's coming this year.

ParmSingh

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2007
You just want splatterhouse to be so cool but you know its gonna be pants! I can see another Golden Axe : beast rider in the making!

Rage looks just like borderlands but with better graphics - thats a must for me.

I can't wait for Red Dead Redemption

God of War III - number 13? and Dead Rising 2 at number 29?

Sep 29, 2008
[QUOTE="Metal Warrior, post: 0]I completely disagree with a few of them:
Alan Wake, got to be much higher than 40, Deus Ex 3 at 34 is too low as well, same with Dead Space 2 at 28, GT5 at 22 (it should be top 5 easily, come on) and God Of War 3 at 13. Really mind boggling how these games end up so low while Red Dead Redemption somehow merits a 6th place. But it's still a very nice article because it's a fantastic compilation of what's coming this year.[/quote]

I listen to the podcast at Gamesradar every week and they talked about this list on yesterday's episode.

This list was based purely on what the staff at GR as a whole are looking forward to the most, everyone's opinion will be different of course but this was really just a personal wishlist of their's. Different people added different entries and they all decided on how to order them.

FdMstng99

Forum Sage
Feb 19, 2008
Maryland
[QUOTE="HellsJester, post: 0]A Lot of those are wrong but at least they got number 1 right :)[/quote]

Surprised with number 1, going to have to look into this one more.

Sep 29, 2008
[QUOTE="FdMstng99, post: 0]Surprised with number 1, going to have to look into this one more.[/quote]

Surprised?

Damn man you must not have played Shadow of The Colossus or ICO. The Last Guardian is practically guaranteed to be awesome just based on their pedigree.

FdMstng99

Forum Sage
Feb 19, 2008
Maryland
[QUOTE="Blackout'08, post: 0]Surprised?

Damn man you must not have played Shadow of The Colossus or ICO. The Last Guardian is practically guaranteed to be awesome just based on their pedigree.[/quote]

I have played Shadow of the Colossus but not ICO. I just haven't been looking up much stuff about The Last Guardian, just read what others said about it on these forums.

Sep 29, 2008
[QUOTE="FdMstng99, post: 0]I have played Shadow of the Colossus but not ICO. I just haven't been looking up much stuff about The Last Guardian, just read what others said about it on these forums.[/quote]

Honestly there isn't much to go on at this point. But just from their past history we know we are getting something unexpected and quite possibly the best game of the generation if they live up to past titles. Still can't believe what they accomplished on the PS2, people say that the GOW series was the best looking on the system but I think Team ICO really tried to make a next gen game on a last gen system, SotC still looks unbelievably beautiful.

The original ICO is a bit a of a pain in the neck to track down I am afraid, a tad rare these days it seems.

D

Darji

[QUOTE="FdMstng99, post: 0]I have played Shadow of the Colossus but not ICO. I just haven't been looking up much stuff about The Last Guardian, just read what others said about it on these forums.[/quote]
all you need to know^^

S

SixAxisRumble

[QUOTE="HellsJester, post: 0]A Lot of those are wrong but at least they got number 1 right :)[/quote]

How can they be wrong?

Sep 29, 2008
[QUOTE="SixAxisRumble, post: 0]How can they be wrong?[/quote]

Yeah like I said these are all just opinions of the site's staff. There is not really a "wrong".

I personally would rather get a list with some games I would put lower or higher than have game's journalists cater to me.

D

Darji

[QUOTE="MacP, post: 0]I thought Yakuza 3 should be further up there as well as Bad Company 2.[/quote]
I dont think Yakuza will get much attention. Its too much japanese and is going to be releasse at one of the worst date this game could have.

Next Level

Superior Member
May 12, 2009
[QUOTE="Darji, post: 0]all you need to know^^

[/quote]

Will the boy always look like he belongs in a completely different game?

Sep 18, 2008
[QUOTE="Blackout'08, post: 0]I listen to the podcast at Gamesradar every week and they talked about this list on yesterday's episode.

This list was based purely on what the staff at GR as a whole are looking forward to the most, everyone's opinion will be different of course but this was really just a personal wishlist of their's. Different people added different entries and they all decided on how to order them.[/quote]
I ****ing love talkradar

Feb 22, 2005
wow they arent very informed, they say Front mission didnt come to the west untill 2007? than what was Front mission 3 for PS and Front Mission 4 for PS2? Must have been figments and dreams eh? tards. They also said The Agency is mutliplatform.

Sep 18, 2008
[QUOTE="Gameware336, post: 0]wow they arent very informed, they say Front mission didnt come to the west untill 2007? than what was Front mission 3 for PS and Front Mission 4 for PS2? Must have been figments and dreams eh? tards[/quote]
You are stating that since they got some game facts wrong that they are in fact mentally disabled. Eh?