Games that you don't plan to beat

themc

Apprentice
Oct 31, 2007
I have 24 games out of 24 i've beat about half the ones i have no intention on beating are

ninja gaiden

gt4

the naruto
game it's dope but i'm not gonna beat it prolly not even gonna play it anymore

prototype

spiderman web of shadows

burnout paradise
i only got this one to because the need for speed after carbon was wack i just wanted to run from cops anyway, i haven't even seen a cop in burnout. It was a overall waste

what do you have ?

Arkano6

Elite Guru
May 27, 2008
Southampton
GTA4
Resistance 2
Assassins Creed 2 (Terrible game imo, graphics are poor, story line sucks)
Haze (Don't even get me started on this)
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift (bought for online)
Killzone 2 (On last level, just never got around to going back and completing it)
Need for Speed: Shift (Same as KZ2).

So yeah...Quite a few.

Metal Warrior

Master Poster
Nov 18, 2005
Antwerp
I have several games lying around that I'll probably never beat. Off the top of my head: Borderlands, Prototype, Kameo, Halo 3 and Gears of War. Doesn't mean I think they're particularly bad games, but for some reason I just lost intrest in them.

Staticneuron

Sublimely Static
Feb 3, 2007
Vekta
I have over 33 games and chance are I am never going to beat 3 titles. Unreal Tournament 3, Far Cry 2 and Socom (I don't play it at all really).

MR_T

Forum Elder
Oct 20, 2007
out of my PS3 collection just LBP unless my cousin comes over for a day so we can play through it together, waaay to boring SP

aLterBridge

Superior Member
Feb 27, 2009
GTA4 - Did the main story of course and some of the side missions, but completing every little bit of the game isnt worth it

CoD:MW2 - Did a bit of spec ops, but its not for me, and I dont like the single player so not finishing it :p , also bored of the MP so getting 10th prestige is pretty much out of the question, will only go on for private matches with friends from now on probably, but havent touched it since mid Dec.

GT5 - It's gonna be quite the task to complete, so I doubt I'll get to the finish, but I will get close probably

Burnout Paradise - Very fun, but i'm horrible at navigation and I wont get much further than I am already I dont think

powell145

Apprentice
Dec 4, 2006
GT4.......... man what a pain.The only thing I can't beat is the Nurburgring Special Event. I came withing 3 seconds of the time once and gave up after that. What really bothers me is if I owned anything but the US version, I would have 100% completed (The US Version has a much lower target time on this event that the other versions).

Prosthetic

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2008
www.globalwrestling.org
I plan to try and beat every game I own and I've beat most of them that I do.

However Prototype got highly boring and I've not gone back to pick it up and don't have any desire to. I also picked up Siren Blood Curse but got fed up with it, I love survival horror but this game is just way too linear. I doubt I'll finish it because I don't like how the control feels.

I also have Folklore which I got stuck on and since then there's been so many great games taking my time up. I do plan to go back and finish Folklore though as it's a great game from what I've played.

Jan 21, 2006
Lair and Oblivion.

Unless i get sidetracked by other games, i beat all of them.
Lair is an exception though, i did not like that game at all.

kL9023

Apprentice
Mar 18, 2009
I never platinum games just for the fact you dont get nothing for it.But the only games I have now that I wont finish are GTA4 and Fight night round 4 they both suck.

Apr 12, 2008
I finished 80% of Far Cry 2 then sold it. Then i borrowed it from a friend but gave it back without playing it.

Apr 27, 2009
Dragon Age. I love the story, but I hate the combat system so much that I can't see myself fighting through it. I had the same problem with Mass Effect.

Other games I just got bored with and didn't bother finishing: Dead Space, GTA4, Prince of Persia, Mirror's Edge (though I may at some point. I think I'm on the last level), BFBC, Heavenly Sword, SW:TFU.

Suley

Elite Guru
Apr 9, 2009
Hertfordshire
[QUOTE="Staticneuron, post: 0]I have over 33 games and chance are I am never going to beat 3 titles. Unreal Tournament 3, Far Cry 2 and Socom (I don't play it at all really).[/quote]
I thought Socom was online only?? So you can't beat it.