GameSpot giving out codes - Contest has ended, no more entries allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pap3rThin

Superior Member
Jul 2, 2007
You must send GameSpot an e-mail with the answer, which I posted below!

Here's the e-mail: [email protected]

The answer is C. Shredding and Freedom

You do NOT need an account with GameSpot inorder to get a LBP Key. Credit to Grinchy!

GO GO GO! Hurry before they run out!

SolidSnake365

Dedicated Member
Sep 24, 2006
Sent it right away knew the answer from last week! Hope I get in!
lol for my subject and mesage I put this:
Answer for LBP Beta is: C Shearding and Freedom!

Pap3rThin

Superior Member
Jul 2, 2007
[QUOTE="Grinchy, post: 0]I watched that whole, horrible show. I really hope I get a key...[/quote]

So did I, don't worry. I applied for a key, and if I get one, I'm going to hold a raffle to all the people who missed out.

nskinnear

Elite Sage
Oct 12, 2007
Pap3rThin, if you get one, would you mind if I hold the raffle on my LBP Create Group Thread? You would get any winnings ir anything. I just think that it would be a good thing for all of the members of the group. It's up to you though, assuming that you even get another one.

Pap3rThin

Superior Member
Jul 2, 2007
[QUOTE="nskinnear, post: 0]Pap3rThin, if you get one, would you mind if I hold the raffle on my LBP Create Group Thread? You would get any winnings ir anything. I just think that it would be a good thing for all of the members of the group. It's up to you though, assuming that you even get another one.[/quote]

Absolutely, no problem at all. I wouldn't mind doing that. :)

Gotta help support our LBP group!

nskinnear

Elite Sage
Oct 12, 2007
I've already sent an email, so hopefully I'll get one. Then if I get one, I'll raffle it off for members of the Group, and I'll make tickets like 50 SP or something.

Pap3rThin

Superior Member
Jul 2, 2007
[QUOTE="Prosdo, post: 0]Any idea when they will send them out? Sent a few e-mail with different titles trying to catch attention.[/quote]

No one knows, we just have to be patient.

mondsiu

Apprentice
Sep 25, 2007
sent it in like 2 minutes after they asked the question... coz didnt know the answer and need to look at the comments lol, aaa this lbp beta hunting is driving me crazy!

Pap3rThin

Superior Member
Jul 2, 2007
[QUOTE="pDz, post: 0]does there have to be a specific tagline in the subject? i just called my mail the "LBP Beta"[/quote]

They didn't say anything about that, so everyone should be in the clear, no matter what subject we put. I put "Answer" on mine.

Byoushinn

Elite Sage
Mar 22, 2007
[QUOTE="pDz, post: 0]does there have to be a specific tagline in the subject? i just called my mail the "LBP Beta"[/quote]

no there doesnt have to be a specific tagline

Darth Gus

Superior Member
Mar 4, 2007
youtube.com
The LittleBigPlanet keys will be distributed according to the instructions that appeared at the end of today's show. Please note that comments with answers directly in them will not be considered for a key.
we will see in time i guess

Pap3rThin

Superior Member
Jul 2, 2007
GameSpot is being strict on how you e-mailed the answer to them. Thanks Darth Gus, +rep.

I am going to edit my first post now.

Darth Gus

Superior Member
Mar 4, 2007
youtube.com
[QUOTE="Pap3rThin, post: 0]GameSpot is being strict on how you e-mailed the answer to them. Thanks Darth Gus, +rep.

I am going to edit my first post now.[/quote]

np mate just giving everyone some info when i happened to refresh my gamespot page. I hope we all make it in, or did i say that already, or twice?!?!

T2OY

Superior Member
Nov 17, 2006
[QUOTE="Darth Gus, post: 0]i hope we all get in since we were all so fast at it. I just hope i didnt make a stupid mistake like, you spelled C wrong or something like that, would be my luck[/quote]

I really hope you spelled C right :snicker

johndoe

Superior Member
May 30, 2008
i think by comments they mean comments below the video, no? i dont think they have the time or manpower to choose 3000 or some odd most deserving beta recepients

Status
Not open for further replies.