Get Buzz! Master quiz for free!

Scotracer

Master Poster
Sep 8, 2006
From Dailyjoystick:

Have that constant urge to test your trivia skills? Let us help itch that scratch. We are giving away a copy of the new PSP title, Buzz! Master Quiz to one of our readers. With over 3,000 questions and wireless multiplayer in your pocket, it should keep you racking your brain while away from the console version. To win, you need to muster your best quiz-writing skills.

Here is what you need to do to enter the contest:

Go to MyBuzzQuiz.com and log in with your PSN ID

Create a public quiz, for the entire Buzz community to play and rate

Come back to this story and add a comment with your PSN ID and the quiz name you would like to use as your entry

The winner will be selected based on the number of unique players and overall rating your quiz receives before the end of the contest

Here are the rules:

Contest is open to US readers only

One entry per PSN ID – only the first quiz entry you post will be entered in the contest

The quiz must be created between 7pm eastern time September 25th and 6am eastern time October 3rd

The judges’ decision is final

The contest begins immediately and runs till Friday, October 3rd at 6am eastern time. The winner will be contacted via PSN message.

Good luck, and happy quizzing!
http://www.dailyjoystick.com/index....-master-quiz-for-free&catid=42:news&Itemid=59

Good luck everyone!

Jan 9, 2007
i already bought it .. its pretty good i mainly did it as a cheap test run to see if i wanted to plop down the 60 bucks for the daddy version .. and i think i will ..