Going to have a surgery to fix my A???

Syphon_Filter

Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Canada, Toronto
www.youtube.com
Since January of 2014 blood came from my ass and went to see a doctor he said congratulations I have got hemorrhoids! The blood didn't stop and my doctor said they need to check to see what is inside my ass. Oh my God, that was so disgusting. They had to put the hose with camera and the dam hose was so long and I had to drink liquid all day to clean my stomach and didn't have food for almost 12 hours. He got the report and it was the dam hemorrhoids and after using the cream 9 times a day. The amount of blood has been reduced which is good but I told him I'm tired and he said its surgery time. He told me now, they need to find out which hemorrhoids I have inside either they will do a surgery or they will use the hose with Rubber band ligation. The good news is. The doctor will use his finger put it all the way in my ass to check. That is so dam disgusting and the most terrible thing happens in live. I have to see him in 3 weeks. Oh my God, I hope no one will get that shit and he tells me, don't worry I will be sleeping and won't feel a thing.:pissed:

Ezekiel

Forum Sage
Apr 29, 2006
LMAO. I'm sorry for laughing but you made it sound so funny. I hope your doctor doesn't turn into a butt-pirate.

Anyways. Good luck with the surgery and hope you get yourself sorted so that your toilet may receive your outgoing mail without the spam of blood to go with it. ;)

-Dj-

Veteran
May 8, 2009
i had 3 colonoscopy to fix my colon. i tell you this you wont feel anything or have pain

Syphon_Filter

Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Canada, Toronto
www.youtube.com
[QUOTE="Ezekiel, post: 6526934]LMAO. I'm sorry for laughing but you made it sound so funny. I hope your doctor doesn't turn into a butt-pirate.

Anyways. Good luck with the surgery and hope you get yourself sorted so that your toilet may receive your outgoing mail without the spam of blood to go with it. ;)[/QUOTE]
Thank you and what can do I man this is what is happening. Ohh can't wait to get it done.

[QUOTE="-Dj-, post: 6526940]don't worry about it. its fast and easy to fix[/QUOTE]
Thank you. I guess yeah, I won't feel a thing as I will be sleeping and I hope no one will get that dam sh1t thing ever in their ass. That is the most disgusting thing ever happen to someone that you will these stuff in the ass.
[QUOTE="Brandon, post: 6526944]I'm glad I wasn't eating while reading this. Good luck![/QUOTE]
Thanks.
[QUOTE="MjW, post: 6526981]All will be fine! 藍

[/QUOTE]
I like your image and that what is going to happen lol.
[QUOTE="Chewbacca, post: 6526984]I think you're full of $hit but then again all of us who eat every day are... ;)[/QUOTE]
True we are all lol.
[QUOTE="Shingo, post: 6526986]well just saying, you will get the same problem again if you don't eat more carefully.[/QUOTE]
I was told that hemorrhoids they might reoccur again which you are right I guess. I hope I won't get them again and or otherwise I will never go to a doctor.

MacP

Veteran
Jun 27, 2008
I've had hemroids before I was given a laxative to drink then in 15 minutes I ran to the toilet and just exploded lol. Once that was done I went to a room and they started putting a camera up there and everything, it's not a very nice experience.