Golden Gun Minitage

Jul 24, 2008
Your screen name is pretty familiar. I remember a "Kingpin" from three years ago on the MyRes forums posting fully leveled characters in Resistance 2's co-op.

On subject, nice video.

Jun 3, 2007
Northern VA
www.youtube.com
[QUOTE="Yokokorama, post: 5498724]Your screen name is pretty familiar. I remember a "Kingpin" from three years ago on the MyRes forums posting fully leveled characters in Resistance 2's co-op.

On subject, nice video.[/QUOTE]
That's was me lol. Thanks.

[QUOTE="Silver_Knight, post: 5498796]I liked it the kills but i hated the music. If i was you i would use rock music gives you a better feel when watching.[/QUOTE]

I would but not a fan of rock music. Also the only reason I chose trance is last time my music got muted because it was copyrighted.

Silvy

Master Guru
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
[QUOTE="Kingpin326, post: 5499315]That's was me lol. Thanks.

I would but not a fan of rock music. Also the only reason I chose trance is last time my music got muted because it was copyrighted.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there has to be some music, you haven't heard that fits better. Hip Hop will never belong in Montages(games) besides a few. You ever heard of linkin park?

Silvy

Master Guru
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
[QUOTE="Kingpin326, post: 5499475]I like hip hop. I don't like rock/metal. Not everyone has same taste.[/QUOTE]

I like rap/ hip hop to. Tupac/Eminem but it seems rock music does it better. you could try Till i collapse by eminem.

Aug 12, 2008
The Gold camo is good for abit but then you kindof get bored of it .i have 15 Gold guns btw :p bought the kiparis yesterday

Got all the assult rifles just need 2 more sub machine guns and the sub-class will be complete:mrgreen:

next its the sniper rifles and heavy machine guns