Good game for a little kid...

cruzader

Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2006
I've had my PSP since launch. I've had my fun with it and so I'm going to give it to my little brother on his 6th birthday this weekend. Now, The problem is that all my games are obviously geared to more mature titles, or at least dificult for my bro to play. The only game I have that he'd enjoy that I own, is Ridge Racer.

Since I'm not too familiar with recent PSP titles, what game should I get him? I can tell you that he loves old styled games(mario-esque) and platformers(he already has Lego Star Wars II for the PC). Tekken 5: DR is on my list, since fighting games are simple and he knows the series.

Any suggestions?

E

EVILEMPIRE

what firware is ur psp? downgrade it.. and get nintendo emulators lol from sega to super nintendo MR :)

cruzader

Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2006
[QUOTE="EVILEMPIRE, post: 0]what firware is ur psp? downgrade it.. and get nintendo emulators lol from sega to super nintendo MR :)[/quote]

I'd do that, but if anything goes wrong further down the road, he wouldn't be able to fix it. Plus, I won't be around to fix it.

B

BulletMagnet

Yeah, Death Jr maybe? The easiest for a 6 year old would be some sort of platform game, go look for the classics...

I`ve got Capcoms Classics Remixed, and all my nefews and nieces love the games on it... It`s simple, and not to demanding...

lorddct

Superior Member
May 15, 2006
Gurumin
Monster Hunter? No clue if it's suitable for a 6 year old though
Locco Rocco
Harvest moon
Marvel games?
Sport Games
Daxter?
Racing games
Crash Tag Team
Bubble Bubble
Puzzle Games?

Never Played These
Dragon Ball
Sponge Bob Square Pants: Yellow Avenger
Yu-Gi-Oh
Worms
Cars
Sonic
Neopets

Charlie

Apprentice
May 2, 2007
[QUOTE="cruzader, post: 0]I'm going to give it to my little brother on his 6th birthday this weekend.[/quote]I think he's little young for the PSP. Trade your PSP for a DS Lite so you can save on analog nub repairs.

cruzader

Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2006
[QUOTE="Charlie, post: 0]I think he's little young for the PSP. Trade your PSP for a DS Lite so you can save on analog nub repairs.[/quote]

Well, someone else is getting him a DS, and I think my PSP is just going to waste. So might as well give it to someone who'll actually use it.

Anyways, I ended up buying him Dragon Ball Z. It's a PSP "Greatest Hits" so it only costs $20.00. Plus, I can't go wrong with a fighting game; he can just button mash if he likes. I really wanted to get him the Sega Classics Collection, but I couldn't find it. Classic Sonic would have been perfect.

Thanks for the suggestions!