-Tekken 5
-Street Fighter 4
-Red Fraction
-Resistance 2
-Naruto
-Virtual Fighter 5
-FEAR 2
-Burnout Paradise

Out of all these games ive only completed one MGS4. I think the one thing that lacks in video games that keeps me from finishing a game is the story. Not that the games above have lackluster stories some dont even have a story but for me its the recap. Uncharted had such a great story but in between work and other things outside gaming. I couldnt find myself getting back into the story once ive been off the game for 3-4 days. I think it would be nice to have a feature in all games where once you save and restart the game you have the option of a breif review before you jump back into the game.

Sep 16, 2008
Batman: Arkham Asylum
CoD4
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
Assassins Creed

LittleBigPlanet
PES2008
PES2009
Motorstorm Pacific Rift
Virtua Tennis 2009
Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End
R&C: Tools of Destruction
R&C: Quest for Booty

Tomb Raider: Underworld
GTA IV

RED= COMPLETED
BLUE= HAVENT EVEN STARTED IT
BLACK= NOT COMPLETED
BLACK= CANT COMPLETE IT

hood

Elite Member
Dec 2, 2005
is there anyway to edit the poll question i put "you" instead of "your"?
[QUOTE="micromagic, post: 0]I keep a list like DarkKnight. It's my OCD, I like to check them off completed. Nearly all my games are completed.[/quote]
i see you have far more throphies than i do i think im lvl 3 or 2 compared to your lvl 11 :p

Strudel

Forum Elder
Sep 2, 2007
England, UK
www.playfire.com
I've found the complete and total opposite happen to me. When I was younger I'd never manage to finish a game, probably just because of the difficulty level parred with my inexperienced mind and gaming skill. However since I've owned a PS3 the only games I haven't completed have been the games so bad I've sold or returned before I've given them the chance to be completed. I've even taken to starting at the highest difficulty level so that the game will last longer.

Games not completed:
Terminator Salvation - crap game, gave up out of despair, returned it
Resistance 2 - rubbish game, sold it before I got half way through
FEAR - terrible port, gave up on it and went back to my PC version which I've completed many times over
GTAIV - boring game compared to GTA3 and vice city

All in all I complete over 90% of my games even the ones I rent, unless they're really poor.

IDgilly

Forum Elder
Nov 17, 2008
i finish the campaigns in almost all the games i buy. and i will do games like fallout and oblivion mulitipule times, but i have only ever trophy chased a game once. which was resi 5, i got my plat and left it. i have a feeling i will do the same for fallout goty when that arrives too..............

saint seya

Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2007
i completed almost all the games i have (when i say almost all i'm talking about blu ray games)
psn about half or a little more..

Kasor

Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
I only completed about 40% of my games .
the ones i completed are :
MGS4
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Valkyria Chronicles
Disgaea 3
Naruto UNS
Uncharted
Oblivion
Enchanted Arms

DarkVincent07

Trying not to break stuff...
Mar 4, 2008
Sydney
I own A LOT of PS3 games and the ones i have NOT completed (not including ones that are impossible to complete or that i am playing at the moment) are:

MotorStorm + MotorStorm: Pacific Rift - Too hard for me, never completed all the races, but i loved the games. Racing games, i like to either WIN everything or at least take part/complete to an extent everything.

Oblivion
- I never beat the main quest, but played 50 hours + doing other things.

Valkyria Chronicles - I get turned off at hard missions, go back to it sometimes but will most likely never finish.

Note: I'm not counting 100%s regarding trophies or progress like collectibles. I just like to finish (get to the credits) of all my games. If i go for more, it means i love it. lol.

Mechwarrior3

Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2009
Amongst the Turtwigs!
As long as "finish" means just beating the campaign and not getting 100%/Platinum then yes, I try to finish every game I own.

And to your other question: I do think that would be pretty cool to have some kind of review function for some games, especially ones with deep stories. I know that Pokemon has that kind of feature (not that it's really useful for that type of game but it does have it and I can see it being useful for other games like Valkyria Chronicles). So yeah, it would be cool. :)

snotties

Apprentice
Sep 27, 2008
Indiana
I can only think of two games I haven't completed: Oblivion and Assassin's Creed.
I even beat the Orange Box which according to most is unplayable on the PS3:rolleyes:
If you're looking for good story I recommend the Orange Box. Half-Life is the best video game story I've ever played, just get it for computer.

Fenix

Elite Sage
Aug 19, 2007
Ontario, Canada
I've not completed.. hm;
Bionic Commando (PS3)
Bioshock (Ps3)
Dead Space (Ps3)
Fallout 3 (ps3)
Far Cry 2 (ps3)
Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) - Cant get back into it
Midnight Club: Los Angeles (PS3)
Mirror's Edge (PS3)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (PS3)
Uncharted 2 (PS3) - Last Boss, will beat it tonight ;p

Buncha Wii and 360 games I've yet to beat as well - so far behind! X_x

tomqman

Superior Member
Apr 11, 2009
not complete:
battle tanks
lost
bomberman
overlord 2
crash comandoes
lemmings
fat princess
pixel junk monsters
last guy
turok
trash panic
g-force
operation creature feature
crash commando
tomb raider
spelunkers
assasins creed
worms
pain
wipeout

complete:

bioshock
ragdoll kung fu
gta 4
batman arkham asylum
dead space
shatter
sonic unleashed
super star dust
ghostbusters
mercenaries 2
mirrors edge
monsters vs aliens
lord of the rings
wolverine

100% complete
buzz quiz tv
damnation
fallout(going to do goty after uncharted 2 plat)
flower
ice age 3
infamous
linger in the shadows
little big planet
noby noby boy
resident evil 5
terminator salvation
uncharted
uncharted 2(working on this plat lol)

The Reaper

Dedicated Member
Jun 2, 2008
i HAD

COD4 - never beat SP cause it SUCKED
[email protected] - Beat it only for Zombies otherwise I wouldn't have
LBP - Beat it cause my wife and I loved it
SKATE 2 - never beat it cause 90% of challenges were impossible
MGS4 - BORED ME TO DEATH! never beat it....
RB2 - Beat
GHWT - Beat
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune - Beat
Killzone 2 - Beat
GT5:p - Beat

hood

Elite Member
Dec 2, 2005
[QUOTE="Ellezzdee, post: 0]when you say finish, do you mean 100% including every trophy, or do you just mean completing a normal playthrough?[/quote]

Just a normal playthrough I think getting 100% on throphies is a bit much its just not my cup of tea.

Shadowstar

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2006
Hm. I complete most of my games. The ones I haven't...

Valkyria Chronicles (at one point, I couldn't beat the level, and then it was Christmas, and... yeah, just haven't gone back)
GTA4 (I don't think I've ever legitimately beat a GTA.)
Folklore (again, Christmas happened, and I couldn't get back into it...)

But if people are counting PSN games, I guess it might be more. I like those games, but they generally can't hold my interest long enough to complete. (Flower is an exception. Such an excellent game.)

Suley

Elite Guru
Apr 9, 2009
Hertfordshire
I've finished
CoD5(PS3)
CoD4(PC)
MGS4(PS3)
I hardly have any games and these are the only ones i could be arsed to finish.
But, I started to get into SP. I hope to finish
GTA4(PS3)
RE5(PS3)
BF:BC(PS3)
Killzone 2(PS3)

Feli

Veteran
Mar 5, 2007
Victoria, B.C.
Since I got my PS3, I'm about 35-65 complete ratio.
Finished: Resistance, Uncharted, Heavenly Sword, MGS4, Valkyria Chronicles, Disgaea 3, Infamous, Bioshock, Batman, Fallout 3, Prince of Persia
Not finished: Oblivion (dammit), R&C: ToD, Lair, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Folklore, GTAIV, Killzone, LBP, Resistance 2, Eternal Sonata, Mirror's Edge, The Orange Box, Midnight Club, Motorstorm, BlazBlue

Of course in between were 90 hour completion runs of Personas 3 and 4 and 50+ each of FFVIII and FFIX, so yeah.

Feb 4, 2008
[QUOTE="TheDarkKnight, post: 4656477]Batman: Arkham Asylum
CoD4
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
Assassins Creed 2

LittleBigPlanet
PES2008
PES2009
Motorstorm Pacific Rift
Virtua Tennis 2009
Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End
R&C: Tools of Destruction
R&C: Quest for Booty

Tomb Raider: Underworld
GTA IV

RED= COMPLETED
BLUE= HAVENT EVEN STARTED IT
BLACK= NOT COMPLETED
BLACK= CANT COMPLETE IT[/quote]

you completed assasins creed 2 :confused:

its not even out yet

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
I'll complete the single player for sure. But not always plat, some online trophies suck. So once SP is done with I'll move on.

Devil

Master Poster
May 16, 2009
England
COMPLETED GAMES:

Batman: Arkham Aslyum
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Resistance 1
Resistance 2
James Bond: QOS

and some more... I have more games than this, but I can't name them all, lol.

Raonak

Elite Member
Jun 5, 2007
Completed:
*- completed fully (side quests, all modes. etc.)
**Platinum'd
Resistance:FOM, Ratchet:TOD, HS, Uncharted**, DMC4*, MGS4, R2*, LBP**, KZ2, Infamous**, Uncharted2
----------
Uncompleted:
Battlefeild: Bad Company (got it for christmas .i watched my brother finish it)
Soul Calibur 4 (brother bought it)

Sep 7, 2008
As a whole, I finish every game I purchase. I don't buy many, so I have plenty of time with each one. However I own/borrowed a couple that I never finished.

Folklore. Im not even that far into it. I got stuck at some mini-boss, put the game down for a while, and just never got around to picking it back up. It's a good game though, I just got occupied with something else.

Mirrors Edge. I really respect Mirrors Edge for what it is, and I do think it's an interesting game that everyone should at least try. Despite that, I could not bring myself to finish it due to frustration with the controls. The combat in particular is extremely clumsy. I hope they work on that with the sequel.

Dead Space. Simply put, I did not have fun with Dead Space. I was really bored with it, put it down and never picked it back up. Nothing more nothing less.

Ordell

Dedicated Member
Jun 25, 2007
[QUOTE="hood, post: 0] I think it would be nice to have a feature in all games where once you save and restart the game you have the option of a breif review before you jump back into the game.[/quote]

This is the point of the OP for people who are just responding to the poll question, hence the name of the thread. No one wants to read a thread of people listing which games they've finished and which games they haven't.

Sep 12, 2009
I answered yes just because I would like to finish the games I have completely but I get tired of repetition really quick, I can't play the same game for more than a few days in a row and only for a few hours. So I end up cycling my best games and trying to get through them.

In Progress:

CoD4 (Before MW2 comes out)
NFS: Shift (Nearing done)
DiRT2 (Almost done)
Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Yes I'm poor for the next couple weeks or i'd have some better games. Soon I'd like to have U2, Demon's Soul, and MW2.

[QUOTE="Kasor, post: 0]Thread title is weird :dunce[/quote]

No, the thread title is perfect...it's just that you all for some odd reason either don't want or don't know how to read OPs...

The guy is suggesting that games with single player campaigns start including recaps of the portions of the story you've completed so far, so that in the event that you take a long break from playing, you'll be reminded of where you left off in the story...and he's asking you all whether or not we think it's a good idea...

I think it is...some games have this in the form of a "cutscene viewer" mode...