Got in an accident!

Syphon_Filter

Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Canada, Toronto
www.youtube.com
Cannot believe it and I'm so mad and pissed. One son of bitch from the right lane on the highway standing in an exit lane jumps on my lane while I was close to him I changed my lane to the left side a little bit trying to avoid him. My blind spot detection didn't give me no warning and all the sudden I heard boooow! Someone hit my car from the back. The son of bitch the other driver who cut me off, looked at me and ran away. I looked on the mirror hoping to get this son of bitch. But I couldn't get out my car as the cars were keep passing by my side and he ran away. If I caught this guy I would have killed him on the spot. I bought my car hyundai tucson luxury on April 30 and I Loved it so much and used to clean it everyday. I looked at the car in the body shop, oh my God I don't want to it touch anymore. My temperature is 120 plus and can't sleep. This is my first accident because of that son of bitch the driver who changed lane.

Last edited:

Brandon

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Sounds like they're all sons of bitches. I'm glad you're okay, though. Sorry about your car. :/

Dec 16, 2006
In your urinary tract
I know how maddening this can be.

However (looking for the silver lining) you're able to get mad about this and post on a forum. Much better outcome than if that were not possible. Glad you're uninjured and around to rant! :)

Syphon_Filter

Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Canada, Toronto
www.youtube.com
Sounds like they're all sons of bitches. I'm glad you're okay, though. Sorry about your car. :/
Thank you I'm fine God saved me. To tell you the truth 90 percent of them in Canada they are worse than animals.

I know how maddening this can be.

However (looking for the silver lining) you're able to get mad about this and post on a forum. Much better outcome than if that were not possible. Glad you're uninjured and around to rant! :)
Thank you I'm fine but the other driver who crossed me over and ran away. I still remember his car and face and I just want to kill him or smash his car while he is in it,
I'm really a good driver not because I'm saying. I faced so many unexpected things while driving and escaped them successfully during winter and etc. But that son of bitch who crossed me over was unbelievable. Such stupid person below garbage. Ehhh I don't no where are these people are coming from and getting the License.

Sounds awful, sometimes I can't help but wonder who gave these ******** driving licenses?!
I have no idea brother how they get their Licenses? How the hell you changed your lane in the highway while stopping at an exit just trying to by pass the cars for being delayed 3 or 4 seconds? Even animals wouldn't do that as I saw a video of dog waited for pedestrian white light to cross. I have seen drivers they don't no what the signs means and etc.

Last edited:

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
That sounds terrifying but I'm glad to hear you aren't seriously hurt or worse. I wonder if you can invest in a dash cam or something similar to help keep other drivers accountable for their stupidity.

Ezekiel

Forum Sage
Apr 29, 2006
Next time? Don't change lanes to avoid getting your car hit. Don't change speed. Have a dash cam. Let the asshole hit you and have it recorded so that you can get him/her on video and so that you can cover your own ass.

Jan 17, 2007
Canada, Toronto
www.youtube.com
That sounds terrifying but I'm glad to hear you aren't seriously hurt or worse. I wonder if you can invest in a dash cam or something similar to help keep other drivers accountable for their stupidity.
I'm ok thank you. I will try to get a good dash camera next time.

Next time? Don't change lanes to avoid getting your car hit. Don't change speed. Have a dash cam. Let the asshole hit you and have it recorded so that you can get him/her on video and so that you can cover your own ass.
When I changed my lane it was safe as my blind spot detection didn't give me any warning. The idiot driver who hit my car was either eating, playing on his phone, or drinking coffee. I even told him that and his head went down and started walking away. But the one who caused the problem was the son of bitch the driver who cut me off who changed lane while waiting in the lane at the exist entrance and ran away. I hope he will get in an accident and sit on wheel chair.

berries8

Jan 2, 2018
Thank you I'm fine God saved me. To tell you the truth 90 percent of them in Canada they are worse than animals.

Thank you I'm fine but the other driver who crossed me over and ran away. I still remember his car and face and I just want to kill him or smash his car while he is in it,
I'm really a good driver not because I'm saying. I faced so many unexpected things while driving and escaped them successfully during winter and etc. But that son of bitch who crossed me over was unbelievable. Such stupid person below garbage. Ehhh I don't no where are these people are coming from and getting the License.

I have no idea brother who they get their Licenses. How the hell you changed your lane in the highway while stopping at an exit just trying to by pass the cars for being delayed 3 or 4 seconds? Even animals wouldn't do that as I saw a video of dog waited for pedestrian white light to cross. I have seen drivers they don't no what the signs means and etc.
I definitely know what you mean, they are all over. Proven fact that dogs are smarter than most of the drivers and pedestrians, some of them act like they are immortal..

Jan 17, 2007
Canada, Toronto
www.youtube.com
I definitely know what you mean, they are all over. Proven fact that dogs are smarter than most of the drivers and pedestrians, some of them act like they are immortal..
Oh man I am so pissed until now. I looked at my yesterday at the body shop. I couldn't sleep last night. I told my dad give me 45 thousands dollars to buy a new car. He replied " GO AWAY!

Jan 17, 2007
Canada, Toronto
www.youtube.com
Well, at least that's good news... Everything will be fine man, you know that everything happens for a reason ;)
Thank you. I guess you are right but I never thought in my life that I will get in an accident and specially by having a brand new car. I had pontiac sunfire 2002 and I didn't have a scratch on it and drove it up to 265 kilometers and last year I bought my beautiful hyundai tucson luxury 2017 oh my God! I miss my car so much.

berries8

Jan 2, 2018
Thank you. I guess you are right but I never thought in my life that I will get in an accident and specially by having a brand new car. I had pontiac sunfire 2002 and I didn't have a scratch on it and drove it up to 265 kilometers and last year I bought my beautiful hyundai tucson luxury 2017 oh my God! I miss my car so much.
Yeah, well I guess no one expects that and thinks that something bad is going to happen with them. We always see other people struggle and have faith that this is not going to happen to us. At least that the case with me. Just remember that even the best drivers get into an accident. Unfortunately, it's beyond our power. Too bad for the car though it's a beautiful car..

Syphon_Filter

Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Canada, Toronto
www.youtube.com
Yeah, well I guess no one expects that and thinks that something bad is going to happen with them. We always see other people struggle and have faith that this is not going to happen to us. At least that the case with me. Just remember that even the best drivers get into an accident. Unfortunately, it's beyond our power. Too bad for the car though it's a beautiful car..
I will get my car next week and can't wait. I'm saving money to buy a new one lol. I keep seeing numbers in dream and hopefully I will win the lottery soon.

berries8

Jan 2, 2018
Good luck, man! You will definitely need it if you are waiting to win the lottery. However, who knows... people say that after a storm comes a calm! Hopefully, in your case, the calm will be- winning financial support for a new ride ;)

robvandam111

Master Poster
Mar 11, 2010
Miami, Fl
This is going to be my year. I'll be driving for the first time and I really don't want to get involved with any type of accidents which is part of my worries. And the people here in Miami are crazy.

AsterPhoenix

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2008
Crappy drivers are a pain to deal with they are bad enough to deal with in New Zealand. Hope you'll be ok.
Yeah Cars a ****ing expensive.

Syphon_Filter

Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Canada, Toronto
www.youtube.com
Good luck, man! You will definitely need it if you are waiting to win the lottery. However, who knows... people say that after a storm comes a calm! Hopefully, in your case, the calm will be- winning financial support for a new ride ;)
From your mouth to God ear man. I want a new car dam every time i look at my car at the body shop with the parts have been removed. My temperature goes up to 330 plus. I will have 2 cars one for work and one personal use. I hope today is the day!

This is going to be my year. I'll be driving for the first time and I really don't want to get involved with any type of accidents which is part of my worries. And the people here in Miami are crazy.
God forbid that you will have an accident and hope no one does. Take my advice keep it in your mind all the time. Don't ever drive close to an exit lane were there might be an idiot who will cut you off and cause you trouble. Stay away from any exit lane unless you will make an exit towards it. Believe it or not. Yesterday I took my mom out for shopping I wasn't driving on the highway and one idiot driver standing at left lane traffic making left turn. All the sudden he changes lane from left to right and he hits the other car that was going straight which it wasn't his fault. I told my mom that what exactly happened to me and the poor other driver got in trouble for no reason. Here in Canada it's even worse with all those animals we have who can't read, write, speak English, have no brain, and they have licenses.
Crappy drivers are a pain to deal with they are bad enough to deal with in New Zealand. Hope you'll be ok.
Yeah Cars a ****ing expensive.
Thank you i'm ok. It just pissed me off that my beautifull brand new car got hit. I know even here in Canada cars prices are crazy way too expensive.

Last edited:

berries8

Jan 2, 2018
Nobody wants to get involved in an accidents trust me! I agree, there are some crazy people on the road, not only in Miami but everywhere. The thing is that you can be all careful you want but there are many cases where the person in front is not a stable driver and may engender an accident... so yeah! I don't want to sound dramatic or so but that's the truth. Anyways, good luck man and be safe! :)

keefy

Supreme Veteran
Nov 18, 2007
The Sock Gap
Nobody wants to get involved in an accidents trust me! I agree, there are some crazy people on the road, not only in Miami but everywhere. The thing is that you can be all careful you want but there are many cases where the person in front is not a stable driver and may engender an accident... so yeah! I don't want to sound dramatic or so but that's the truth. Anyways, good luck man and be safe! :)
Adding to this....

Treat all other road users as idiots.
See someone on a side street and assume they will pull out on you, lift off the gas and cover the brake until you are past them, stuff like that.
The longer you drive the more you can foresee stuff happening.