Got my 360 Combo

hyelife

Apprentice
May 5, 2005
Even though I wasn't planning on getting the 360 @ all my bro bought it today from Fry's w 3 game combo . Circuit City was out of Gears Of War so we could not pick that combo

Premium System
Chrome Hounds
Guns
RR6
$399

So far I didnt like any of those games
.:suspect: Told my lil bro to pick up Gears today from Gamestop "hopefully in stock".

BTW: System is a little loud

What games you guys recommend me to get?

J

justintheman99

Wow you got some of the worst games (in my opinon anyways). Does everyone need to start a thread saying they got their 360?!? Get Gears, Oblivion, Rainbow Six - Vegas, Splinter Cell - Double Agent, Viva Pinata, Saints Row, Call of Duty 3 (and 2!). Those are my choice picks that I reccommend to anyone.

bluvi69

Master Poster
Oct 6, 2005
enjoy your 360, yes 360 little bit loud, but usually it is the drive that spin so high.

preferred games :
-GeoW
-Dead Rising
-COD3/COD2
-Rainbox 6
-also prey (prey is actually quite good)
-PGR3
-Kameo (wonderfull & tons of enemies)

and still many more

hyelife

Apprentice
May 5, 2005
My cuz just brought COD:3 and NHL. Going to play now!

Edit: Just played COD and got to say the game is freakin tight. Graphics are pretty good and the action is intense. Cant wait for GOW!

B

babyface

Here's an advice: Read some reviews before you buy any game. That often helps to prevent wasting money...

hyelife

Apprentice
May 5, 2005
[QUOTE="babyface, post: 0]Here's an advice: Read some reviews before you buy any game. That often helps to prevent wasting money...[/quote]
I do that allot of times so I dont waste any money on wack. Thanks

Also I got GOW yesturday and got to say that game is freakin awsome man. The game allot of action and very fun. Now im thinking weather I should get Live or not. I think I get 1 month free silver package or something (saw it on the box). BTW For those of you who claim that this game has no lag, slap your self because I noticed in a few places that the frame rate drops. But its not that bad so the game still deserves a 9/10.

C

C.T.E.

[QUOTE="hyelife, post: 0]I do that allot of times so I dont waste any money on wack. Thanks

Also I got GOW yesturday and got to say that game is freakin awsome man. The game allot of action and very fun. Now im thinking weather I should get Live or not. I think I get 1 month free silver package or something (saw it on the box). BTW For those of you who claim that this game has no lag, slap your self because I noticed in a few places that the frame rate drops. But its not that bad so the game still deserves a 9/10.
[/quote]

Silver is free. You get one month of gold for free. You have to sign up for silver first and it will give you the option to pick a month of gold for free.

PsychoMantis

Mr. Ten-A-Key!
Nov 20, 2005
[QUOTE="babyface, post: 0]Here's an advice: Read some reviews before you buy any game. That often helps to prevent wasting money...[/QUOTE]

yea if you like games that score all 8's only game is a 10 is GeOW. Go with what you like not with reviews.

hyelife

Apprentice
May 5, 2005
[QUOTE="C.T.E., post: 0]Silver is free. You get one month of gold for free. You have to sign up for silver first and it will give you the option to pick a month of gold for free.[/quote]
Oh..ok I see. But whats the difference?

C

C.T.E.

[QUOTE="hyelife, post: 0]Oh..ok I see. But whats the difference?[/quote]

You can play online with Gold. Silver just gives you the basics, no online play.