Got my white PS VITA!

Nov 20, 2017
Barcelona
That's pretty cool. I should have had a white vita as well, then I wouldn't have to clean my fingerprints off the machine after every session.

ps: I'm a lazy ass, I know.

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
Nice! I still have my original white Vita that was bundled with Assassins Creed. The white models are the best. No fingerprints!!

Jan 17, 2007
Canada, Toronto
www.youtube.com
That's pretty cool. I should have had a white vita as well, then I wouldn't have to clean my fingerprints off the machine after every session.

ps: I'm a lazy ass, I know.
I didn't know there was white model as in North America we got ugly stuff only. I visited a Japanese website were they had lots of vita models which is incredible. I bought this white model. It looks great.

Nice! I still have my original white Vita that was bundled with Assassins Creed. The white models are the best. No fingerprints!!
Lucky you man. When I bought the vita the model was available in Canada was black only and I didn't see any other bundle or models. That's why I bought this from Japan.

Didn't even know there was a white PS Vita. That looks cool as!
Same here until last year when I saw these different vita models at the Japanese website. They have blue, orange, white, yellow mix with white, and etc. In Japan they get special and different stuff than we do here. Even with the PS3 or PS4.