Graphical Signatures Gallery / Cybertox - Denis Ginzburg

Cybertox

Forum Guru
Dec 28, 2009
Switzerland
[QUOTE="Fijiandoce, post: 6002257]as a fellow IB graduate you have my condolences ;)

the IB is a son of a bitch program! :snicker
what year?

how are your bullshitting skills coming along? i had mine aced by year 10 :lol:[/QUOTE]

Im currently in the first year and the secound semester is about to start. A lot of things like extended essay and theory of knowledge are kinda strange but something new for me as well. The material you have to learn is not easy and you are also quite time capped so I wouldnt say that its easy to me. Mostly I only have difficulties with biology which is indeed a bitch in IB.

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
[QUOTE="Cybertox, post: 6002258]Im currently in the first year and the secound semester is about to start. A lot of things like extended essay and theory of knowledge are kinda strange but something new for me as well. The material you have to learn is not easy and you are also quite time capped so I wouldnt say that its easy to me. Mostly I only have difficulties with biology which is indeed a bitch in IB.[/QUOTE]
i loved tok :D
'tis where i perfected the art of bullshitting :lol:

yeah, about that not easy stuff. don't bank on it getting any easier, it gets harder! you'll come to hate your favourite subjects.
IB is a fucking HORROR show! you'll skip school only to do school work at home, you'll multitask like a woman, you'll do maths work in english and the english work during lunch. you'll take a crap whilst writting extended essays on some boring ass decrepit topic.

PERFECT YOUR BULLSHITTING CYBER!! IT WILL AID YOU GRACEFULLY!

well, i can only hope you survive it cyber, IB did a number on myself :D
stiff upper lip and all that :snicker

Cybertox

Forum Guru
Dec 28, 2009
Switzerland
[QUOTE="Fijiandoce, post: 6002269]i loved tok :D
'tis where i perfected the art of bullshitting :lol:

yeah, about that not easy stuff. don't bank on it getting any easier, it gets harder! you'll come to hate your favourite subjects.
IB is a fucking HORROR show! you'll skip school only to do school work at home, you'll multitask like a woman, you'll do maths work in english and the english work during lunch. you'll take a crap whilst writting extended essays on some boring ass decrepit topic.

PERFECT YOUR BULLSHITTING CYBER!! IT WILL AID YOU GRACEFULLY!

well, i can only hope you survive it cyber, IB did a number on myself :D
stiff upper lip and all that :snicker[/QUOTE]

Damn bro I am scared now :p
How many points did you achieve in your final exams?.
And yeah tok is pretty much an open subject so you can say pretty much anything you think.

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
i got 39
not the best, but i was still happy with it :D

some genius woman child got max 42 (not including the 3 for the core stuff) and Oxford and Cambridge, Harvard etc came crawling on their knees :lol:
fucking A man, those finals were a bitch! coffee is your friend, your pillow your arch nemesis. concrete floors will look like giant pillows in your eyes, cyber, you're in for a ride (not a particularly fun one but a ride all the same :snicker)

Cybertox

Forum Guru
Dec 28, 2009
Switzerland
[QUOTE="Fijiandoce, post: 6002273]i got 39
not the best, but i was still happy with it :D

some genius woman child got max 42 (not including the 3 for the core stuff) and Oxford and Cambridge, Harvard etc came crawling on their knees :lol:
fucking A man, those finals were a bitch! coffee is your friend, your pillow your arch nemesis. concrete floors will look like giant pillows in your eyes, cyber, you're in for a ride (not a particularly fun one but a ride all the same :snicker)[/QUOTE]

Man you did very good. Looks like this ride is going to be a horror one but there are no other rides for me so I should accept the challenge :snicker

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
[QUOTE="Cybertox, post: 6002315]Man you did very good. Looks like this ride is going to be a horror one but there are no other rides for me so I should accept the challenge :snicker[/QUOTE]
so how does your CAS work?

ours stood for Community and service

150 hours for community, and 150 hours for service.

service was easy, as it was just involving yourself with the school eg, i was on the schools swimming, football and outrigger teams so i got service done very quickly.

community on the other hand was a pain to fit into the schedule
the cause and the reasoning were good, but it was just so damn inconvenient i scraped by with 150 hours 5 mins :(

Cybertox

Forum Guru
Dec 28, 2009
Switzerland
[QUOTE="Fijiandoce, post: 6002333]so how does your CAS work?

ours stood for Community and service

150 hours for community, and 150 hours for service.

service was easy, as it was just involving yourself with the school eg, i was on the schools swimming, football and outrigger teams so i got service done very quickly.

community on the other hand was a pain to fit into the schedule
the cause and the reasoning were good, but it was just so damn inconvenient i scraped by with 150 hours 5 mins :([/QUOTE]

Well, we have three sections which are creativity, action and service and we must make a project involved with them and based on each. At the end we just have to present the needed documents and the project itself to the CAS supervisor.

Shit man, 150 hours sounds insane.

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
[QUOTE="Cybertox, post: 6002336]Well, we have three sections which are creativity, action and service and we must make a project involved with them and based on each. At the end we just have to present the needed documents and the project itself to the CAS supervisor.

Shit man, 150 hours sounds insane.[/QUOTE]
i remember doing something similar, i forget its name, but our final products weren't marked and i hand carved a friggin warhammer (teacher got an earful for not informing me of this :snicker)

so this is the end result of your CAS project then? impressive work man! :D
each theme is distinct and unique.

i imagine there was a write up to accompany it. how did that go?

Cybertox

Forum Guru
Dec 28, 2009
Switzerland
[QUOTE="Fijiandoce, post: 6002349]i remember doing something similar, i forget its name, but our final products weren't marked and i hand carved a friggin warhammer (teacher got an earful for not informing me of this :snicker)

so this is the end result of your CAS project then? impressive work man! :D
each theme is distinct and unique.

i imagine there was a write up to accompany it. how did that go?[/QUOTE]

Im still filling in the documents and Kwesnoth is going to write an evaluation of my work, glad you like my project!

Cybertox

Forum Guru
Dec 28, 2009
Switzerland
-Gallery Update-

• Evaluating Supervisor title+signature added
  • Changes in Credits

#The signature under the newly added Evaluating Supervisor title was entirely designed by Sylar and all the credits go to him.

Last edited:

Cybertox

Forum Guru
Dec 28, 2009
Switzerland
[QUOTE="Lasombra, post: 6040217]How did the project end up?[/QUOTE]

Its still in process of approval but I think the project did well. Thanks a lot for all of those who participated in the voting and big thanks to Sylar who dedicated his time being my supervisor.

You can check me out on DeviantART for my latest graphics.
http://icecreamspoon.deviantart.com/

and be sure to take a look at my current project here:
http://www.ironhidegames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3718

Last edited: