$Greatness$ Presents: The Nice Kicks Thread

$Greatness$

Master Poster
Sep 4, 2009
Baltimore, MD
Welcome to The Nice Kicks Thread! In this thread of awesome, I will bring the world of shoes to the soles of PSU. Every so often (Or when I feel like it) I'll be updating this thread with shoes that are beast mode or about to release. To kick things off, I'll start with one of my all-time favorites about to re-release this coming Friday.
I present to you... The Jordan Retro 11s!

Jordan Retro XI
Retail: $185
Release Day: 12/21/12

This is the OG color in the land of the Retro 11s. A lot of people took to heart the "Space Jam" colorway, but I'm more of an OG guy. OG = Original Color.

Discuss!

$Greatness$

Master Poster
Sep 4, 2009
Baltimore, MD
[QUOTE="mickice, post: 5969024]$200 pair of shoes? Eh... it's difficult for me to comprehend.
No wonder people rob your shoes in America.

My shoes cost me $50 2yrs ago.[/QUOTE]

It's a hobby for people like anything else. Purses, watches, games, etc. And I feel you on that $50 tip. I just bought these for $50.

I do my New Balance people! Real comfortable shoe. Caught them on sale since they're being fazed out. Originally a $150 shoe. Yes, I'm a boss.

$Greatness$

Master Poster
Sep 4, 2009
Baltimore, MD
[QUOTE="DeviousOne, post: 5969055]That's saving like a BOSS!!! Lmao most people who by jordans don't even wear them I don't blame them especially after paying 200 bucks for them...[/QUOTE]

We call them sucka-ass niggas. I understand when the true sneaker heads and collectors don't wear them, but a lot of these frauds today make it harder for real enthusiast because of their nonsense. I'm no longer a collector. I've been there and done that shit. My shoe game is down to about 50 pair of shoes. Was at 300 a few years ago, but I've grown older now. No need for all that shit, heh.

Ezekiel

Forum Sage
Apr 29, 2006
Nice shoes Greatness. Me? I'm just wearing a pair of $25 shoes that I've been rocking for the past 6-8 months. For me, as long as they're able to get me from point A to point B in relative comfort, I'm good.

Got a thing for Nike Air Max Skylines recently. Bought a pair for work and was sold not only by the look but the comfort, so I bought another two pairs last week. Love the color combinations, I tend to buy either Nikes or Timberlands but they have to be logo'd up all around the shoe so motherfuckers know how I'm steppin', lol.

Tap-a-hoe

$Greatness$

Master Poster
Sep 4, 2009
Baltimore, MD
[QUOTE="THUGGEDOUT, post: 5969136]Got a thing for Nike Air Max Skylines recently. Bought a pair for work and was sold not only by the look but the comfort, so I bought another two pairs last week. Love the color combinations, I tend to buy either Nikes or Timberlands but they have to be logo'd up all around the shoe so motherfuckers know how I'm steppin', lol.

Tap-a-hoe[/QUOTE]

We do better with pictures!

MjW

Forum Sage
Oct 30, 2006
My asics probably costed around $200 but I got them with a 40% discount.

I still remember vividly the first time I tried them on at the store. It was like they were made for my feet. Best pair of shoes I owned to say the least. Have been wearing them almost every day for the past year and they are still fault free.

The worst shoe I owned award has to go to my converse, considering the price.

TA-pa-TA-pa-taPAtalk

Last edited:

Cybertox

Forum Guru
Dec 28, 2009
Switzerland
[QUOTE="THUGGEDOUT, post: 5969209]I wouldn't play basketball wearing Jordan's given the price. The first person that steps on them gets a basketball as a third testicle.

Tap-a-hoe[/QUOTE]

You ruin shoes a lot more by wearing them on dirty streets than by playing basketball in a clean Sports hall.

Jul 10, 2012
Orlando FL
[QUOTE="Cybertox, post: 5969323]These are definitely one of my favourite shoes. The Nike Cortez.

[/QUOTE]

I used to have 3 sets of those that's my style simple and clean

Cybertox

Forum Guru
Dec 28, 2009
Switzerland
[QUOTE="DeviousOne, post: 5969366]I used to have 3 sets of those that's my style simple and clean[/QUOTE]

Yeah thats what i also like about them. They are light comfortable and have a very clean and slick style. I have a white pair of those, had also a pair of dark blue ones but they wore out.

J3ff3

Elite Guru
Dec 30, 2006
[QUOTE="claud3, post: 5969320]Would never pay anything above £10 for a pair of kicks or any shoes

I don't even buy label[/QUOTE]

do you live in the UK?

you rarely see shoes at a tenner or less. you can get them, but you're really going to struggle.

claud3

Power Member
Feb 11, 2009
Agartha
www.facebook.com
[QUOTE="J3ff3, post: 5969502]do you live in the UK?

you rarely see shoes at a tenner or less. you can get them, but you're really going to struggle.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I am from northern Ireland mate Belfast

And I pick shoes up all the time for £10 or less, not that hard really mate... Just go to the right stores