$Greatness$ Presents: The Nice Kicks Thread

keefy

Supreme Veteran
Nov 18, 2007
The Sock Gap
Need some summer shoes so I thought get them as white as possible since it reflects sunlight the best and these are the whitest shoes I have seen so far.
They look pretty swish as well I thought.

Not bought them yet but these are on my list of possibilities.

Last edited:

Sylar

Elite Sage
Aug 30, 2008
UK
looks pretty nice man! I never liked white shoes until I went bowling and they were white, thought they looked pretty good haha so ended up buying some white DC's, had them for 2 years and they still look new as im scared to wear them :snicker

keefy

Supreme Veteran
Nov 18, 2007
The Sock Gap
I know what you mean. I never wore all white when I was younger because I knew I would be getting dirty, I was never one of those people that shy away from mud and dirt.

$Greatness$

Master Poster
Sep 4, 2009
Baltimore, MD
The retirement is official, PSU! I had a hell of a run in my time of buying shoes. I didn't get my Oregon duck Retro 5s since they didn't release them. So instead of getting the Black History Month Lebrons and Duck 5s, I instead bought the Black History Month Lebron and Black History Month KD's! (Kevin Durant) So I give to you... two shoes out of the BHM Pack!

Top - BHM Lebron XI
Retail: $220
Release Date: 2/1/14
Bottom - BHM KD 6
Retail: $150

I went out on top! Heat on my feet forever! My thread will live on through you people and my random drops on what you folks should be coppin'. (One day someone will buy a shoe I post dammit!)

15,000 views! I do feel special and you can't take that away from me! lol

claud3

Power Member
Feb 11, 2009
Agartha
www.facebook.com
[QUOTE="$Greatness$, post: 6304020]The retirement is official, PSU! I had a hell of a run in my time of buying shoes. I didn't get my Oregon duck Retro 5s since they didn't release them. So instead of getting the Black History Month Lebrons and Duck 5s, I instead bought the Black History Month Lebron and Black History Month KD's! (Kevin Durant) So I give to you... two shoes out of the BHM Pack!

Top - BHM Lebron XI
Retail: $220
Bottom - BHM KD 6
Retail: $150

I went out on top! Heat on my feet forever! My thread will live on through you people and my random drops on what you folks should be coppin'. (One day someone will buy a shoe I post dammit!)

15,000 views! I do feel special and you can't take that away from me! lol[/QUOTE]

You wipe your own ass right :eek:

Sent by using my fingers. How else can you :) :) :)

keefy

Supreme Veteran
Nov 18, 2007
The Sock Gap
I got to ask, the way the shoe places do the laces up seems (to me) that they expect you not to tie the laces up.
Do you tie your laces?

[QUOTE="keefy, post: 6298015]Or these

[/QUOTE]

The colour looks a bit more green blue in the flesh, but I still like them.

Last edited:

Sylar

Elite Sage
Aug 30, 2008
UK
If I can I always tie the laces but I pull it over the front cushion bit and then it's hidden behind it, I think it looks tidier and it shows off the shoe better. Sadly I can't do it with my suede shoes but I only wear them in the summer, I wore them when I went to Amsterdam and it pissed down on the first day, think it stained them a bit which sucks dick.

$Greatness$

Master Poster
Sep 4, 2009
Baltimore, MD
They tough too, pimp! That first pair looks like a Galaxy edition to me. Probably won't be able to cop them without paying a hefty price. Or from what I can tell at least. They are pretty mean though. I'd definitely cop.

$Greatness$

Master Poster
Sep 4, 2009
Baltimore, MD
Came out of retirement. Yes, I know, SHAMEFUL! Cop'd these over the weekend. I actually hate 6's, but the color had me by the nuts. Not even going to lie to the people. But I have enough J's and he gettin' wild with it. Think this should be my last pair for a very long time.

Jordan Retro 6
Retail: $170
Release Date: 08/30/14