Grey XBOX 360 - New SKU from Microsoft ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carsonal

Elite Sage
Jun 3, 2006
[QUOTE="zeon9881, post: 0]looks to me as if the bulb is brokn but no its probably not cause if it was they would have announced it[/QUOTE]

Exactly.
Its not a new console, its just the darkness making it look grey compared to the ones next to it.

JordanL

Elite Guru
Sep 29, 2005
[QUOTE="zeon9881, post: 0]looks to me as if the bulb is brokn but no its probably not cause if it was they would have announced it[/QUOTE]

You are correct sir. One bulb doesn't work and before you know it rumors are flying everywhere.

sweetvar26

Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2006
[QUOTE="zeon9881, post: 0]looks to me as if the bulb is brokn but no its probably not cause if it was they would have announced it[/quote]

I don't think so. Looks to me like a grey one but that might be the one the developers work on or the one they don't release it in the market.

Who knows... Its E3. There might be a an announcement at E3. That is what E3 is for anyway !!!

Supaman²²³

Undercover Moderator
Apr 18, 2006
no the lights are working, you can tell from the top of the console

might be just a different color...an ugly one too!

Lazlow

Apprentice
Aug 27, 2006
Jesus wept.... it's just in a lower level of light than the others. This forum is a magnet for people of low IQ.

Sephyr

Master Poster
Dec 5, 2006
Make a groovey colour if they're going to make a new one. Make it yellow or electric blue instead of these dull colours.

B

BudFox

Why would they have a set-up of 4 consoles?

You can clearly see lights under it's platform and moving up the side of the console.

I think you guys are to hard on the OP... a 4 console setup when they only offer 3 makes even less sense to me than a broken bulb. However it could be, just doesn't really seem to make sense to me.

No more core?, just another color option? Added HDMI? an attempt to distance themselves from their first 12 million potentially defective consoles? Last second choice to deflect attention from current issues? limited edition Halo 3 bundle?

I don't see it as out of the question, however I would be surprised if they managed to keep a secret that long...

bluvi69

Master Poster
Oct 6, 2005
i think high probability this is new sku, look at green light from all x360, looks the same, so this is not broken lightbulb causing color differences

snip3rxero

Superior Member
Oct 19, 2006
man are you guys telling me you fail to see that the first console from left to right is clearly grey, ? i hope am wrong but if not, am guessing this one probably dont even have a hard drive

Beodude123

Electronic Warrior
Feb 9, 2007
Dude, if they make a fourth SKU.... I don't know. I think it would be pretty stupid. They need to consolidate their lineup. Make one or two, not three or four. Take the Elite guts, shove them into the Premium, and keep the price the same. People would probably eat it up.

Carsonal

Elite Sage
Jun 3, 2006
[QUOTE="Sparc, post: 0]Okay you post a photo taken in incredibly poor and artificial lighting and claim a new Xbox colour? :D[/QUOTE]

Its the new limited edition grey xbox 360.
Only available in shadows.

coolguy

Ultimate Veteran
May 24, 2005
long island ny
Instead of MS making an other 360 SKU and driveing the gamers nuts
on which one to buy.
they should redsign the mobo and put 2 heat sinks.
and stop this red light of death..
that showuld be number 1 on there list.
but this is just a grey 360 to macth the other colors

retsimco

Superior Member
Jun 19, 2007
I doubt it's another sku. MS is already making plans for people to send in their cores and premiums to be fixed with an hdmi port. No official statement yet though.

cologne

Apprentice
Jan 20, 2007
I saw a commercial for some "win an xbox 360 contest" recently and it looked like a silver 360 in the commercial...

I even mentioned it to my wife like wtf? another color?

I

Ishimaru Kaito

if i'm the only one then whatever but i think that is a real grey 360, light have nothing to do with it because if you put a 360 ( a white one )in that position with the same lighting cionditions then it would still look a bit whitter then the actual grey one

Status
Not open for further replies.