GTA Owner Take-Two Trademarks "City Stories" Name

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
Could be something, could be nothing but there's always hope!

Rockstar parent company Take-Two Interactive recently trademarked "City Stories" and listed the PSP games Liberty City & Vice City Stories as properties, is GTA PS Vita coming?...........

The recent trademark for the name "City Stories" was done by Take-Two Interactive. The trademark also lists Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories as subordinates.

The trademark raises a lot of questions, it could be the name of the up and coming GTA V DLC. Or it could simply be the first step towards an exclusive Grand Theft Auto game for PS Vita since the previous uses of the "City Stories" tag were PSP games. We believe a GTA game on PS Vita could be the spike Sony was looking for in its portable console sales.

However the trademark could also mean nothing, Take-Two could simply have just purchased the name to prevent issues in the future.
http://www.psvitahub.com/2014/05/gta-owner-take-two-trademarks-city.html?m=1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
[QUOTE="AaronSOLDIER, post: 6341645]Please let this ray of hope actually bring something to Vita. Watch this end up being a series for iOS and Android though. smh[/QUOTE]

I'm really hoping so. iOS/Android has GTA: SA so pray this Stories will be for the Vita with previous Stories coming to the PSP first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
Really hope they'd bring a GTA to the Vita. It wouldn't only be a good choice from Rockstar, I'd also help Sony out LOADS with Ps Vita sales. Definitely would.

Christopher

Community and Technical Manager
Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Newnan, GA
Interesting news. So probably a GTA collection for Vita including Liberty and Vice? I'm cool with that. Hopefully they take advantage of the right analog stick. I hated playing those games on PSP with one stick. Trophy support would be nice. This could be big for Vita.