GTA SA Multiplayer

miickEe

Superior Member
Jan 31, 2006
www.miickee.net
Just downloaded the client yesterday for GTA SA multiplayer.. my god.. it's brilliant. I've been playing it instead of finishing assessmnent for school. xD Anyone else who is playing, tell me what server you play on and what you think of the game.

PhantoK

Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2005
www.clan-mop.com
I used to play MTA on GTA3 and GTA:VC. It´s alot of fun.
I don´t have GTA:SA on PC so I´m gonna have to sit out on this one, which is propably the best version so far. I just really don´t want to buy SA for PC anymore...

miickEe

Superior Member
Jan 31, 2006
www.miickee.net
Too bad PhantoK.. been wasting my study time on this baby! :p Goodbye place at QUT university!

Kidding, I wouldn't spend ALL my time on this game, but it is very addictive and I've been playing for a long time considering how much work I gotta do.

May 29, 2005
miickEe said:
Too bad PhantoK.. been wasting my study time on this baby! :p Goodbye place at QUT university!

Kidding, I wouldn't spend ALL my time on this game, but it is very addictive and I've been playing for a long time considering how much work I gotta do.
It's only going to get worse as time goes on. :wink: (GTA For PS3 = No time for anything else).

PhantoK

Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2005
www.clan-mop.com
Jabjabs said:
Where can I download this I will jump on as soon as possible, nothing much happening here at the moment. Have left work early because of a black out.
Just go to here http://light.mtavc.com/ and select your download source from the right side. (Don´t be fooled by the link. It´s not for VC.)

It can be kind of laggy and glitchy at times, but overall it´s really fun.
The variety of fun things to do is just overwhelming.
For example: I used to play MTA (Multi Theft Auto) on Vice City and we played follow the leader with motorbikes with around 8-12 people.

Jabjabs

Elite Guru
May 10, 2006
www.superderp.com
On MTA for VC about 7 or 8 of us tried to get as many vehicles on the roof as the store just past the fire station, we got about 40 or 50 up then they exploded, happy days.

The_Only

Forum Sage
Feb 9, 2004
www.rebelreading.tk
According to figures from GfK-ChartTrack, Electronic Arts’ Medal of Honor reboot has managed to shift 1.5 million copies worldwide since its release last week.

The sales milestone was recorded a mere five days after the Afghanistan-based shooter’s release in the U.S., and just two days following its launch in Europe and Asia.

Unsurprisingly EA’s feeling pretty chuffed at the news, with the mega-publisher’s president Frank Gibeau commenting: "Medal of Honor is one of EA's most storied franchises and we're thrilled to see that fans worldwide have embraced it.”

As previously reported on PSU, the company announced yesterday that it will be releasing a free DLC pack for the game’s multiplayer component on November 2, which throws in a new mode titled ‘Clean Sweep’ and two fresh maps.