Halo 3 MC : Helmet - Legendary Edition !!! with in store Pics !!!

sweetvar26

Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2006
Hey guys,

Most of you guys might have already seen this but i was at my local EB Games store and to my surprise there was a Halo 3 MC helmet on the display along with the game case that comes with it.

The helmet goes right on top of the case. So i guess the game comes in the case and the helmet topping it off and the whole item will be shipped in the box that was already shown ...

I was talking to the guy and they said they are still taking the pre-orders for the Legendary Edition and he said he got 14 pre-orders in that store and he thinks they are only going to get around 6-10 of the legendary editions.

just wanted to share the info with you guys .. .if anyone have not seen it still .. here are the pics ->>

Carsonal

Elite Sage
Jun 3, 2006
"thats hot"

Expect people to sell these things on ebay after Sep. 25th for a stupid amount of money.

B

Bakari

I like Halo but there is no way I am spending that much money on it :p I never quite understood the fascination with limited edition games, I always find myself purchasing the regular copy to save money :(

sweetvar26

Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2006
[QUOTE="Panda Bear Shenyu, post: 0]Someone is going to get hurt trying to fit their head into this.[/quote]

haha .. glad they didn't make one that you can actually put it on ... if they did that .. we would have seen em' on streets from September the 25th !!

anyone knows how to put the spoiler tags ??

X2

Elite Guru
Oct 13, 2004
[QUOTE="sweetvar26, post: 0]haha .. glad they didn't make one that you can actually put it on ... if they did that .. we would have seen em' on streets from September the 25th !!

anyone knows how to put the spoiler tags ??[/QUOTE]

insert here
or [reveal] insert here[/reveal]

put the image code between them.

jlippone

Forum Guru
Dec 2, 2004
[QUOTE="Bakari, post: 0]I like Halo but there is no way I am spending that much money on it :p I never quite understood the fascination with limited edition games, I always find myself purchasing the regular copy to save money :([/quote]
Even if the limition edition would have a lot of interesting making of materials, I wouldn't buy it becouse of that helmet.
It just is as ugly as it is in the game, also it takes a lost more space than the regular game. :(

sweetvar26

Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2006
[QUOTE="jlippone, post: 0]Even if the limition edition would have a lot of interesting making of materials, I wouldn't buy it becouse of that helmet.
It just is as ugly as it is in the game, also it takes a lost more space than the regular game. :([/quote]

Why even bothering looking at this thread when you have no such interest in Halo !!!

jlippone

Forum Guru
Dec 2, 2004
[QUOTE="sweetvar26, post: 0]Why even bothering looking at this thread when you have no such interest in Halo !!![/quote]
The game I have interest to, also for a special editions of a games.
That helmet is something I just do not agree to.

Jul 17, 2007
I love games, they take up much of my free time, but for some reason, I do not give a rats you know what about how they made it, what the comic book would be like, or whether or not I have piece number 54 of master chiefs latrine.

I think im just too young for that collector stuff, I grew up in the 90's man, by then we had developed social interaction and physical activity.

/poking fun:p

(crazyest game case ever tho)

Versa

Forum Elder
Dec 24, 2005
I'm probably getting me the collector's edition, since I can't stand the regular edition's box-art.

Blu-Ray

Elite Sage
Jul 9, 2006
I was looking at those $2.99 tags more so than the Helmet! (jk)
It looks nice, I wish I could wear it for Halloween.

sweetvar26

Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2006
[QUOTE="exYle, post: 0]The visor is shiny. Heh, I seee youuu![/quote]

[QUOTE="poematik14, post: 0]Sep 25 cant come soon enough. I have a Leg. on reserve.

BTW I can see the OP in the visor lol.[/quote]

Yeah it was hot and bright outside. I have actually gone to FutureShop to pick up 300 Blu-ray and thought might as well stop by at EB Games. That thing was really shiny and it definitely grabs the attention of the 1st time seers except the fact that people who don't know what it is will be like "WTF is that thing ??"

I paid for LAIR in full yesterday and realised it is not coming until the September the 4th. I will be moving out of this place before that so i might as well move the money towards my Two Worlds & BioShock Limited Editions !!!

Hunter

Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2006
GA
that thing is really cool and would be nice to have but i just cant justify 60 more bucks to have a helmet i cant even put on my dogs head. i mean thats another game that you can put hours into and have actual entertainment with others. that helmet will just sit there and catch dust while you say "yeah .....its got a reflective visor".

no thanks i will pick one up on ebay for 15 bucks when they hit that point if i find myself really wanting one Limited edition for me....

sweetvar26

Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2006
[QUOTE="Hunter, post: 0]that thing is really cool and would be nice to have but i just cant justify 60 more bucks to have a helmet i cant even put on my dogs head.[/quote]

Hahah ... that would be cool if it fits on a dogs head !

But i just dont want to get into trouble for having helmets on dogs head .. .mine might be like a Michael Vick's case ... lol

A

Andyourpoint

[QUOTE="CEKPETHO BCE, post: 0]i can see nerds wearin that on their head..[/quote]

i'm going to make something... rope with it ontop of my head or it attatched to a camo baseball cap