Halo: The Master Chef Collection and Halo: Reach coming to PC

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
Halo: The Master Chief Collection is coming to PC via Steam and the Microsoft Store, and Halo: Reach will join the collection on both Xbox One and PC, publisher Microsoft and developer 343 Industries announced.

First released for Xbox One in November 2014, Halo: The Master Chief Collection currently includes Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST (Campaign), and Halo 4.

On PC, rather than release with every game all at once, Halo: The Master Chief Collection will roll out one game at a time, starting with the newly announced Halo: Reach. The rest of the series will follow in chronological order.

On Xbox One, Halo: Reach will be released in two parts—the Campaign and Firefight experiences will be available as a premium add-on, while the multiplayer content (which includes Forge and the Theater) will be available as a free update. Xbox Game Pass subscribers will have access to multiplayer without any additional purchases.

Release dates were not announced.

Watch the PC announcement trailer below.

It's about time, right?

Jan 19, 2018
I hope it is cross play too. I wonder if MCC on PC will be free for me since I already own it on Xbox.