Has anyone seen this bluetooth headphone/mic combo?

T

TwentyThree

i seen these about two months ago on the net but ... when i whent looking for them to best buy and circuit city they didnt have them so i just grabed me a plantronics blue tooth headset.

dishes

Superior Member
Jul 5, 2007
Only $100 on eBay? That's too rich for my blood. Just doesn't seem worth it to me, they look cool, but not $120 cool. I have a Jabra 125 that I got for like 10 bucks on eBay and it works great. To each his own.

Feb 15, 2007
I have ordered one of these up, so will let you know how I get on.

Got mine for £30 new and boxed from ebay (around $60)

Feb 15, 2007
Right, they arrived this morning.

They paired up with my mobile and my PS3 no problem at all. Havent tested them online yet, but the sound from my phone calls seems great so far and the PS3 detects the microphone fine and when I test spoke into it the bar rose correctly with my voice so its definately compatable.

Will update when I see what they are like online.

Any questions you have about them?

B

BiggiVeL

Im gettin em, Lol ive been waiting for a good pair of bluetooth headphones to come out.

therealdb

Apprentice
Apr 29, 2007
i got a pair of similar ones - the motorola ones, and i can use it as a mic, but i havent figured out how to use it as headphones for it, if anyone figures it out, drop me a line :D

[QUOTE="takuya, post: 0]http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs...51&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=11039165

OMG these are HOT! I want a set bad - only about 100 bucks on ebay. If anyone on here has them, how do they work and do they work with your PS3?[/QUOTE]

Folks, keep in mind that these are STEREO headsets, not the cellphone only type of headset that comes with the bundled Warhawk set. So if you use these you'll get the full stereo sound coming from your PS3, stereo or whatever you hook these up to. I have a set like these and they work GREAT. Of course, they DO have a built in microphone so you can get stereo sound from them WHILE you use them to talk on your phone or via your PS3, etc. I like these kinds of headsets. They're a bit bigger than the small clip on cellphone only type, but I like them because they sound great and are far more versatile in how you can use them!

LittleB69

Elite Member
Jun 9, 2006
[QUOTE="takuya, post: 0]http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs...51&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=11039165

OMG these are HOT! I want a set bad - only about 100 bucks on ebay. If anyone on here has them, how do they work and do they work with your PS3?[/QUOTE]

They don't or rather the mic works..and you get the voice output to the headset as well.. but for some weird reason Sony has not allowed the PS3 to send all audio to a BT headset.. wich means that you will need a headset for your tv and then sit with the BT headset around your neck using the mike.. pretty stupid.. I hope they will fix it one day..because today I have to hook up my BT headset and a regular headset every time.