Have 2 PS3's, Want to Get Everything Onto 1

X3MN45

Feb 9, 2018
I bought one of the original Ps3's, the one that is fully backwards compatible and has 60 gb (maybe 80). I never downloaded games, just bought CD copies because I didn't want to run into storage issues. Basically all that's stored on this Ps3 is game saves and game updates.
I was given another PS3 (this one a slim with around 300 gb HDD) by my grandmother. Another one of her grandkids gave it to her, and she had no use for it, so she gave it to me. It has a boatload of games including GTA V, Far Cry, Assassins Creed, Call of Duty, Minecraft, UFC, just to name a few. There are about 7 users on it though, each with another PSN. This leads me to assume not all the games were downloaded from the same PSN.
Now I want to get a PS4, but I don't want to have two PS3's. My idea is to delete games I don't want from the slim to make space for the things that are on the fat one. Then take the HDD out of the slim and put it into the fat. That way the big storage is on the one that can play PS3, PS2, and PS1. There are a few issues I see with this though:
1. Is it possible to move everything from the fat to the slim without losing access to saves? (Kingdom Hearts Remix 1.5 and 2.5 is what I'm most concerned of. Something about saves not being transferable)
2. Is it possible to just switch HDD's the way I want to?
3. Is it possible to delete these extra users without losing the games downloaded?
I would really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.