Have you ever been threatened online?

magma12

Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2008
so yesterday i was plaing CoD online and decided to start a cage match because i wanted to play something new. when a guy with a head set joined i was like cool we can talk. so we started plaing and i just started whooping his a** and im not going to type what he said but he sure needed his mouth washed with soap. it was actually really funny i started laughing my a** off. Has this happened to you? Thoughts? are these people crazy?

xEldraDx

Apprentice
Feb 17, 2007
noobs, thats all they are and all they will ever be ... i've been threatened before "i'm gonna come to ur house and kill u" etc etc ... buncha bratty kids that have nothing better to do then make ridiculous threats to ppll over a headset

SolsticeZero

Superior Member
May 17, 2007
I had a man threaten to kill my whole family if I didn't quit sniping him in Warhawk. So what did I do? I made it my purpose in that game to snipe the hell out of the man.

carocat

Community Manager
May 25, 2006
carocat.co.uk
Many, many, many times and more.

Plus I've been called everything under the sun including words I'm sure they would never say to girls face to face.

Oh well, I live..

magma12

Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2008
hey SolsticeZero when i read your post i couldnt stop laughing now thats helarious. :) But man! are there angry people in this world

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
hmmm not yet, LOL but does myspace count? I've been threatened over that and facebook LOL. Sorry to hear about what happened, people just get mad over a goddamn online game? how pathetic, and they wonder why they get called nerds or noobs. But I bet you anything that world of warcraft is worse, I will never touch that game, saw some guy hit his mom because she was just saying hi to him.

Feb 19, 2008
Meh, ive had far worse than any of you. I joined in the middle of a COD4 match and there was a religious debate going on. These people on MY team actually stopped fighting and DISCUSSED the war in Iraq and christianity vs muslim. Talk about crap.....

Apr 8, 2007
the best thing i've found to do when someone threatens you is just to laugh as it gets them even more angry it cheers me up a lot especially if my teams losing

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
[QUOTE="xEldraDx, post: 0]noobs, thats all they are and all they will ever be ... i've been threatened before "i'm gonna come to ur house and kill u" etc etc ... buncha bratty kids that have nothing better to do then make ridiculous threats to ppll over a headset[/quote]

better yet, over a game, cod4 doesn't even have any contests, other than that map contest, but that's it, I'd understand if someone was pissed off because he wanted to win a contest but this is just pure ****ery. lol

Jan 5, 2008
Scotland
www.youtube.com
lol id just give as good as i get...i regulary argue with people on cod4...i never insult people...usually swear if i get killed,but im not that good but i dont really get frustrated if i keep gettin killed i just have sum freindly banter

Halsallja

Apprentice
Mar 24, 2007
A scouser threatened to use a stanley knife on me, and started quoting lines from Football Factory... so i just laughed at him

Vandal783

Superior Member
Mar 10, 2008
[QUOTE="magma12, post: 0]so yesterday i was plaing CoD online and decided to start a cage match because i wanted to play something new. when a guy with a head set joined i was like cool we can talk. so we started plaing and i just started whooping his a** and im not going to type what he said but he sure needed his mouth washed with soap. it was actually really funny i started laughing my a** off. Has this happened to you? Thoughts? are these people crazy?[/quote]

Thats like asking... Do bears crap in the woods? Of course they do!

retsimco

Superior Member
Jun 19, 2007
I've had a few people say they would beat the **** out of me, but they're just e-thugs. Plus, what they don't know is I don't fight. I keep guns. It's nothing for me to shoot you.

magma12

Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2008
i bet all of you that all those "tough guys" are actually scrawny little punks that get beat every day in school and take it out on us. but yet again i some times face guys with really deep voices making wonder is that a 40 year old guy plaing?

xEldraDx

Apprentice
Feb 17, 2007
[QUOTE="keefy, post: 0]yes, iam a fagot hacker speedhack aimbot whore but much skull ****ing cronic ass masterbater.
Aparently, who knew[/quote]

.... weird, and a little random

carocat

Community Manager
May 25, 2006
carocat.co.uk
One guy from another forum once wanted to smash my head in cause he was wrong in an argument.. As I was an admin, I banned him, then removed him from msn to never hear from him again.

Sony Pizza

Forum Elder
Sep 27, 2007
I gave some dude my address because he threatened to come and kick my ass in my house, and he was like "Oh, you're in Canada? **** that..." and I just LOL'd.

Genesis-

Superior Member
Mar 26, 2008
[QUOTE="DreDayDetox, post: 0]hmmm not yet, LOL but does myspace count? I've been threatened over that and facebook LOL. Sorry to hear about what happened, people just get mad over a goddamn online game? how pathetic, and they wonder why they get called nerds or noobs. But I bet you anything that world of warcraft is worse, I will never touch that game, saw some guy hit his mom because she was just saying hi to him.[/QUOTE]

Actually it was his grandmother trying to tell him to come and eat dinner and he killed her.

magma12

Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2008
i dont know whats happening people are acting like they have no soul....like their being possesed by the satan, now thats freaky!

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
[QUOTE="Genesis-, post: 0]Actually it was his grandmother trying to tell him to come and eat dinner and he killed her.[/quote]

oh...nonetheless, that game will ruin your life if you get hooked on it.

S

shifty_90

i one creep one day who was like saying stuff "im rubbing my nipples" creepiest **** ever lol so i got my mate on the mic n he did it bak

Dwenny

Apprentice
May 26, 2007
Yes, I've been threatened a couple times in motorstorm. I don't intentionally hit people but some get really angry. And in a game like that, you can't help but hit each other. I just laugh it off.

Xelios

Elite Sage
Apr 15, 2007
[QUOTE="RuneRules, post: 0]Meh, ive had far worse than any of you. I joined in the middle of a COD4 match and there was a religious debate going on. These people on MY team actually stopped fighting and DISCUSSED the war in Iraq and christianity vs muslim. Talk about crap.....[/QUOTE]
Haha, that is way worse. I laughed pretty hard at that.

Ok, back on topic, can't say I ever have. I've heard other people get threatened though. Its pretty funny to be honest about it.