HDR Patches Could Have a Fee on Some Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

$Greatness$

Master Poster
Sep 4, 2009
Baltimore, MD
[QUOTE="Lethal, post: 6520307]This is up to the developers. They do not have to charge for updates to older titles. But if it costs them money to make these patches, then I think it would be fair to charge a small price for the visual upgrade. They need to make money still. New games would not likely have this charge for the patches.[/QUOTE]

Serious question. Are you trolling? lol

PS4freak

Counting Mod
Staff member
May 15, 2006
Louisiana
[QUOTE="F34R, post: 6520428]They are being bought so quickly. Their CTO told us in the avforums thread that they are trying to make them faster lol.[/QUOTE]

Best buy hasn't had any in stock for a few months. Heard there was an issue with the panels or something that was causing part of the low supply.

Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
[QUOTE="PS4freak, post: 6520465]Best buy hasn't had any in stock for a few months. Heard there was an issue with the panels or something that was causing part of the low supply.[/QUOTE]

If you can post a link to something like that, I'll pass it along to their CTO and see if it is true or not.

Chewbacca

Superior Member
Dec 26, 2015
Pennsylvania
The dude I bought the XB1 S from last night was telling me how he knew somehow that PS VR is going to be expensive. He said after you buy the correct console, VR stuff, and extra stuff you need, you're looking at close to $800-$1000....not sure if it's true but is that worth it for VR or not? Guess we will have to wait and see. I certainly think the whole 4K/UHD/HDR thing is confusing a lot of people though.

Status
Not open for further replies.