Here they lie

Feb 16, 2007
Okayama
So, despite having a weird even blurrier than normal thing going on, I loved the Here they Lie demo. It is painfully slow, and you get no weapons, but I think later on in the real game, it speeds up (probably still get no weapons... just the kind of game it is)

I love this kind of trippy stuff. Based on the demo, this seems like one of the first big experiences for me. So far, I've only bought this (still downloading) and VR worlds, in addition to the free Demo Disc and Playroom VR. It's not my absolute favorite experience (that would be rescue bots on Playroom) but as this is my first full game purchase, It may take a higher place... Unless they build a full cartoony platformer that plays like rescue bots. I haven't felt so much joy playing a game in a LONG time. The only problem is that there's only one level.

Feb 16, 2007
Okayama
This game must be what it's like to be on the inside of David Lynch's brain. It stopped being scary, and it's just gross at times. Not saying I don't like it at all, though. It's just not exactly what I expected. I wanted more alien geometries and really creative moments. The Horror themed Bojack Horseman world was not my thing, for sure. The parts at the beginning and toward the end where everything just gets trippy is nice, though. It's just the ending and the part in Furry-town that I didn't like too much.