Here's how Capcom should go about the potential remake of Resident Evil 2

TDbank24

Master Guru
Jul 25, 2008
Boston, MA
They just need to make it like the Resident Evil remake on the GameCube that came out on the PS4/X1 recently and it will be amazing. I think Capcom will get the job done. RE2 remake has been on my most wanted list for a long time.

Shockwave

PSU Editor
Nov 11, 2007
Ireland
[QUOTE="Duffman, post: 6465857]As long as it stays true to the original game I don't mind how they go about it![/QUOTE]

I think they'll have to. Not only would the public outcry by massive but it's arguably a decent bit cheaper to develop.

Ghost

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 12, 2009
All I need is updated visuals, animations etc. Leave the camera and game as it was.

Sent from my GT-I9000

rene2kx

Dedicated Member
Jan 23, 2011
If done in the vein of the first game's REMake on GCN (that's what i call a proper remake), it would be most certainly welcome. RE2 is definitely a classic that could use a remake, imo it was the best in the series (bettter than RE1).

Syphon_Filter

Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Canada, Toronto
www.youtube.com
I have been saying that for very long time. They should remake the game from the bottom to the top using the newer technology not just adding few light effects and etc. That's what we will call a true remake in HD. For example, when Edios remade Tomb Raider 1 that was on PS2. The game looked perfect and even they showed pictures that was showing the differences. Already few people on Youtube they rebuilt RE2 and to say the truth it looked great! It just brought shame to Capcom if they don't do it. I personally have tried Unreal Engine to remake Syphon Filter and RE2 but I got confused with it and needed better software and no time any more as before and a team needed. I hope it will with RE2 or RE3.

Teetie

Apprentice
May 2, 2015
What'd be cool would be choice of camera and control styles. So if you could choose to either play in the original tank controls or as a RE4 version.