Hey Guys, How do you ask out a girl?

wesmore24

Forum Elder
Sep 9, 2010
@the bball court
Well, I'm 14 and a teen, so obviously I like girls. The problem is that Im not really experienced with them. So if you'd kind enough and tell how I should ask a girl out, be mature btw. Thank You.

Yuuichi

Miqo'te Bard
Oct 25, 2009
Me: Sup what are doing Friday night?
Girl: Nothing just relaxing
Me: The correct answer is you are going to dinner and a movie with me

But seriously just ask them if they want to go out on a date.

claud3

Power Member
Feb 11, 2009
Agartha
www.facebook.com
[QUOTE="Dave-The-Rave, post: 5734968]It should just happen naturally. I've never really asked a girl out, just sort of happens without me realising. lol.[/QUOTE]

Stud muffin Sir Dave-The-Rave ;)

Jan 31, 2007
Northern Ireland
[QUOTE="claud3, post: 5734969]Stud muffin Sir Dave-The-Rave ;)[/QUOTE]

lol, not really..I used to fret a lot too, but I've found out that the more casual you are to the situation the easier it is.

I'm a total idiot with girls sometimes, was at a houseparty a couple of weeks ago..when I was walking home one of the girls called out to me wanting my number, I thought it was innocent so I gave it. Then she said she would come round to mine in a bit. :lol: I didn't realise til she said that.

I felt bad then, cause I wasn't into her that way..so I had to politely say no when she texted 10 minutes later. :p :snicker

Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
Ask them out without them realizing you're asking them out. It's brilliant.

Show interest in the girl, and hopefully she'll return the sentiment. Then, seriously, just ask her out. It's that simple. It really is. I mean, you can go all fancy, try some tricks, etc., but nothing gets to the point better than just asking the girl out. It really does help if they actually know you, but from my experience that isn't always necessary lol.

claud3

Power Member
Feb 11, 2009
Agartha
www.facebook.com
[QUOTE="Dave-The-Rave, post: 5734978]lol, not really..I used to fret a lot too, but I've found out that the more casual you are to the situation the easier it is.

I'm a total idiot with girls sometimes, was at a houseparty a couple of weeks ago..when I was walking home one of the girls called out to me wanting my number, I thought it was innocent so I gave it. Then she said she would come round to mine in a bit. :lol: I didn't realise til she said that.

I felt bad then, cause I wasn't into her that way..so I had to politely say no when she texted 10 minutes later. :p :snicker[/QUOTE]

well you have the understanding that the past actions are not what you are now.. Same can be said for all men, we aim to impress, but miss the most important part and that is honesty, truth, understanding and take it slow. We want are pleasure early and the hell with the way we get it. Now over the years i regretted the way i treated girls back then

wesmore24

Forum Elder
Sep 9, 2010
@the bball court
=F34R;5734982]Ask them out without them realizing you're asking them out. It's brilliant.

Show interest in the girl, and hopefully she'll return the sentiment. Then, seriously, just ask her out. It's that simple. It really is. I mean, you can go all fancy, try some tricks, etc., but nothing gets to the point better than just asking the girl out. It really does help if they actually know you, but from my experience that isn't always necessary lol.
Thanx guys.

That is what I've been doing so far mostly.Though, I've been so nervous lately, I need the right time to ask her out.

I do agree, I need to play it cool, I try to hard to get her attention; its almost pathetic.

Another thing is, I'm too afraid how she and her friends would judge me, and if she says no. How do I fix that?

And Blacksite, Im pretty damn sure that asking her to have sex wont work :)

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2007
Play it cool, the one thing you MUST NOT DO! Is show TOO much interest, which is easier said than done when you like someone.

That is a classic mistake, especially at your age (no offence) it is easy to make that mistake, the more cool you play it the better it will be for you.

As for the actual asking out, casually mention a movie you want to see blah blah she may say "Oh I want to see that" Then you can say "Wanna go on such and such day" is a good ploy.

Shingo

Forum Guru
Dec 21, 2011
So you all accept to lie, right? Playing cool is simply lieing, because you can't be cool all the time :D

And yes girls love and die to hear some sweety lies, this is a little bit cheating but come on we are all gamers :D

I just have one advise for you, never fall in love!!!

Sep 7, 2007
[QUOTE="Shingo, post: 5735037]So you all accept to lie, right? Playing cool is simply lieing, because you can't be cool all the time :D

And yes girls love and die to hear some sweety lies, this is a little bit cheating but come on we are all gamers :D

I just have one advise for you, never fall in love!!![/QUOTE]

Lets face it, dating is pretending to be someone you are not until you are comfortable enough to show them who you really are.

Guys: We pretend we are really cool and laid back

Girls: Wear push up bras.

wesmore24

Forum Elder
Sep 9, 2010
@the bball court
[QUOTE="yourmumsface17, post: 5735026]Play it cool, the one thing you MUST NOT DO! Is show TOO much interest, which is easier said than done when you like someone.

That is a classic mistake, especially at your age (no offence) it is easy to make that mistake, the more cool you play it the better it will be for you.

As for the actual asking out, casually mention a movie you want to see blah blah she may say "Oh I want to see that" Then you can say "Wanna go on such and such day" is a good ploy.[/QUOTE]I kind of tried that yesterday (texting) it didn't really work, but I will try it again because it works most of the time, I use that method to get things from my parents ;).

@Shingo, lying may work in the begining, but like other members pointed out; it will come back to you. I even know not to start a relationship off of a lie.

-Shafty-

overstepping the mark
Sep 7, 2007
[QUOTE="Dave-The-Rave, post: 5734978]lol, not really..I used to fret a lot too, but I've found out that the more casual you are to the situation the easier it is.

I felt bad then, cause I wasn't into her that way..so I had to politely say no when she texted 10 minutes later. :p :snicker[/QUOTE]
You pussy tease.you! :snicker

Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
[QUOTE="wesmore24, post: 5735021]Thanx guys.

That is what I've been doing so far mostly.Though, I've been so nervous lately, I need the right time to ask her out.

I do agree, I need to play it cool, I try to hard to get her attention; its almost pathetic.

Another thing is, I'm too afraid how she and her friends would judge me, and if she says no. How do I fix that?

And Blacksite, Im pretty damn sure that asking her to have sex wont work :)[/QUOTE]

If she says no, or her friends are acting like "you shouldn't go out with that guy... ewww", etc., then she isn't worth your time in the first place.

Also, about the comment Blacksite made, it has worked in the past. :snicker Now I have three kids with the woman, and we've been married for almost 16 years. ;)

wesmore24

Forum Elder
Sep 9, 2010
@the bball court
[QUOTE="DreDayDetox, post: 5735053]surprise butt secks[/QUOTE]Why didnt I think of that?

Also, Is it a bad thing if I'm in the so called "friend zone" with her? Im not sure if its bad or not, because three months ago I barely knew her, but I liked her kind of right away, we're friends now, but I guess thats better than not really knowing her at all?

@I know her friends, a couple like me, the others I dont really know, so it could go both ways. Are you sure that worked F34R? If so, I may try it. :snicker

Last edited:

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
[QUOTE="F34R, post: 5735055]Also, about the comment Blacksite made, it has worked in the past. :snicker Now I have three kids with the woman, and we've been married for almost 16 years. ;)[/QUOTE]
Oh, of course... Women find confident men irresistibly sexy.

Shingo

Forum Guru
Dec 21, 2011
Sure lieing will turn back to your face much more harder, but sweet lies does not so much. First of all being cool is a good specification but acting cool is basicly lieing. And you sould lie to get a girls attention since they love lies much more then men...

Anyways here is what I do to get a girls attention. Don't talk to the girl you are interested much, but talk alot with her close friends about every topic but not about her. Make them believe you are a good friend and person but be clear that you are not interested in touching their boobs :D As soon as they believe in to you ask them to go out once in a week in a group then focus on to the girl you are interested a little bit. But don't ever never lose your coolness, don't talk anything stupid. This will make her come to you if you got a little style.

And the sorry part for me that this post is the longest post of mine till now, in this ps forum which I hope to talk lots of games not girls ...:(

jlippone

Forum Guru
Dec 2, 2004
Be yourself and hopefully she will do the same.
This way you actually get to know each other and not some character or a face you put on each time you meet.

[QUOTE="Shingo, post: 5735076]Make them believe you are a good friend and person but be clear that you are not interested in touching their boobs :D ...:([/QUOTE]
You should be good friend anyway, so the that should be the hard part..
Also being intrested about boobs is not a bad thing. (although, you shouldn't go and grab them like a low hanging fruit.. you wouldn't grab your friends manboobs without clear hint now would you.. ;))

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2007
Northern Ireland
[QUOTE="Shingo, post: 5735037]So you all accept to lie, right? Playing cool is simply lieing, because you can't be cool all the time :D

I just have one advise for you, never fall in love!!![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="wesmore24, post: 5735048]I kind of tried that yesterday (texting) it didn't really work, but I will try it again because it works most of the time, I use that method to get things from my parents ;).

@Shingo, lying may work in the begining, but like other members pointed out; it will come back to you. I even know not to start a relationship off of a lie.[/QUOTE]

You've got this all wrong !! Playing it cool is not lying. What I mean by playing it cool, is acting the way you usually do when you are not nervous and hanging out with your friends. Stuff like that.

The reason you should try to act like that is because it IS the real you, you might be nervous at first..but once you get to know this girl and you are comfortable around each other you will be able to be like that naturally again.

Last edited: