Hey Guys, How do you ask out a girl?

Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
[QUOTE="DreDayDetox, post: 5735060]good luck now :lol:

men and women cannot be friends because of physical attraction...[/QUOTE]
I disagree. I have a lot of female friends.

Bigdoggy

Master Guru
Jan 24, 2008
[QUOTE="wesmore24, post: 5734943]Well, I'm 14 and a teen, so obviously I like girls. The problem is that Im not really experienced with them. So if you'd kind enough and tell how I should ask a girl out, be mature btw. Thank You.[/QUOTE]

just ask her out and don't be someone you are not while asking her out. you will feel the adrenalin in your stomach and right after you ask you may get a little bit light headed if this is your first time asking someone out. After that it's easy peazy. it gets easier and easier.

Gregorious

Superior Member
Aug 20, 2009
They key is don't ask, invite them or tell them.

No: "Would you like to go out?"

Yes: "You should come over and hang out?"

No: "Will you go out with me?"

Yes: "I'm doing "blank" tonight, tag along"

Hell No: "Do you think...."

Your the fun they want, they just don't know it yet.

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
I have dated many women in my time and I can tell you exactly what women want to hear. Confidence!!!!! Never use stupid pick up lines either. Women are drawn to a man who knows what he wants. Never act like you are not sure. Go up to the girl and keep it simple.

You need to have that "I can have any girl I want" confidence. But do not be arrogant.

Bigdoggy

Master Guru
Jan 24, 2008
that greatly depends on your social situation at school and if she is "popular enough" do her friends agree with her decision? especially at that age. If he isn't popular and she is, the chances are so slim it's really not worth the effort, if he isn't popular and neither is she, his chances are great. If he is popular and she isn't then the chances are even better.

Xelios

Elite Sage
Apr 15, 2007
Walk up to her, and stare at her crotch. Make it obvious, till she gets uncomfortable. Then say "Hey...you gonna eat that?"

Gregorious

Superior Member
Aug 20, 2009
[QUOTE="Xelios, post: 5735141]Walk up to her, and stare at her crotch. Make it obvious, till she gets uncomfortable. Then say "Hey...you gonna eat that?"[/QUOTE]

Lol, that's hilarious. I'm gonna have to try that one, that could break even the iciest bitch.

Bigdoggy

Master Guru
Jan 24, 2008
[QUOTE="Dave-The-Rave, post: 5735154]Oh yeah, I forgot about "popularity". Just so you know, that doesn't mean a damn once you leave school. Its the people with actual personality that stick out then. Not the fake people.[/QUOTE]

yes, but what we are seeing here is wesmore is 14 and chances are he is asking a girl out around that age. early to mid teen girls are always like that if they are popular, if their friends don't like you, chances are that girl wont give you the time of day. Wesmore is in school so.... heh

((((By the way, I just ate a jalepeno hamburger and my mouth is completely fried. WHOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOWWWWW!))))

Last edited:

Royals

Aug 15, 2008
Florida
[QUOTE="Xelios, post: 5735141]Walk up to her, and stare at her crotch. Make it obvious, till she gets uncomfortable. Then say "Hey...you gonna eat that?"[/QUOTE]/thread :lol:

First of all I would say, is she even worth it? Is she a nice girl, nice to you and not a complete bitch? If you think you mesh well and think it would work out then go for it. Most women are just as nervous as you from what I have seen when it comes to asking someone on a date or accepting a date request.

Just go for it. If you get turned down, it's not the end of the world. There still tons of other chicks out there.

and even if she says no, we all know that means yes. Rape the shit out of her. ;-)

Itachi

Forum Sage
Nov 13, 2010
Winterfell
People say friend zone is the worst but I don't think so. Being friends is possibly the best thing you can do before asking her out, because you''ll get to know her better.

Bigdoggy

Master Guru
Jan 24, 2008
haha, before my wife and I got married, this was before we even went out. we use to never talk to each other and we didn't know each other. I was at a party and she got into a fight with some drunk guy, I guess the guy was hitting on her (this was like 12 to 13 years ago) I can't remember but a bunch of us broke the fight up and a few of us were standing in a circle talking and she was right next to me. I looked at her (I was sober by the way) and said "you don't like it when guys hit on you?" she was like, "I don't mind it but I don't like when they touch me." So I slapped her ass and said "like that?" she was laughing.

after that every weekend that I went to my friends parties she would wait for me and all we would do is talk a lot. I never would drink at those parties but she always waited. I remember all this, it was to awesome to forget. This was a few weeks later that I drove up and she just jumped in the car and wanted to do something so we went out to eat, watched a movie, etc etc.

Last edited:

Aldebaran

Could it be...I am sleeping?
Mar 24, 2009
NYC
At least she's not your life time crush who graduated and you know nothing about her whereabouts. You still got the chance, you've got that. So do it and don't spend your life regretting it.

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
[QUOTE="F34R, post: 5735090]I disagree. I have a lot of female friends.[/QUOTE]

I think I was generalizing when I said that. I guess from a single point of view..if you're single and looking for love..then I would say a mission impossible to be friends with a chick. But you're married so you don't have that problem.

To quote Chris Rock, "I wanna be the friend that's fuckin' you in the ass!" :lol:

btbam

Super Elite
Jan 28, 2011
The Moor
Be honest. Girls have bullshit detectors built in i swear to god. Just let it come naturally in the convo. it might be a few days before the oppertunity presents itself, but its worth it. Not dressing like a douche helps too. In middle school/start of high school i wore pretty much t-shirts and jeans. but junior senior year i started dressing nicer, and college i pretty much exclusivly wear polos or collard shirts. girls like a nice lookin man.

MATRIX 2

Forum Sage
Jul 29, 2005
D.C.
[video=youtube;EXOO-zQOW7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXOO-zQOW7o[/video]

[video=youtube;Xr3-nCSyDEE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr3-nCSyDEE[/video]

[video=youtube;5t8Utwa_YYQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t8Utwa_YYQ[/video]

[video=youtube;2zRfBVGCyhM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zRfBVGCyhM[/video]

Or you could just whip it out and see what happens.

Or you could ask her if she would like some/be interested in a big sausage pizza.

Last edited:

wesmore24

Forum Elder
Sep 9, 2010
@the bball court
[QUOTE="btbam, post: 5735332]Be honest. Girls have bullshit detectors built in i swear to god. Just let it come naturally in the convo. it might be a few days before the oppertunity presents itself, but its worth it. Not dressing like a douche helps too. In middle school/start of high school i wore pretty much t-shirts and jeans. but junior senior year i started dressing nicer, and college i pretty much exclusivly wear polos or collard shirts. girls like a nice lookin man.[/QUOTE]I always make sure that I look good, that my numba one step.

Dre, why do you think the friend zone is bad?

wesmore24

Forum Elder
Sep 9, 2010
@the bball court
[QUOTE="Funeralfog, post: 5735439]"hey baby, do you wash yourself in Windex because i can see myself in your pants"

works every time[/QUOTE]I might try that when I'm older, but Im 14 so no...

mooninites

Dedicated Member
Nov 15, 2011
The Great Below
"hey baby, 69 means dinner for two"

Works lie a charm (not rally)

Seriously tho, don't text her out. Call or do it in person. Don't be nervous, be confident but not cocky. Don't pressure or beg her to say yes. And if she says no, who cares. There are so many girls out there

Aldebaran

Could it be...I am sleeping?
Mar 24, 2009
NYC
[QUOTE="Pez_555, post: 5735528]OP, you are in the wrong place to be asking a question of this nature...[/QUOTE]
What makes you think that?
We're very legitimate life advisers.