Hey Guys, How do you ask out a girl?

Sep 7, 2007
[QUOTE="wesmore24, post: 5787342]Yeah two days is pretty lame. And she was the one who did things wrong. And as for the base I reached...not that far. But I forgot to mention that I have another girlfriend. She is much much better, it's been 6 days. Shes perfect, I love tacos, and shes Mexican, im not racist, she said she makes tacos, hehehe..:)[/QUOTE]

You marry that girl! You marry her right this instant!!!

Ixion

Ultimate Veteran
Nov 29, 2005
New York
[QUOTE="Dave-The-Rave, post: 5787296]lol.."First Girlfriend"...."Two days".

Man, I wouldn't count that. More like you just hung out twice.

I've gone weeks going out with a girl before we've even stuck a label on it. Doesn't work like that. "Lets be bf/gf kthxbai". :lol:[/QUOTE]

For my first girlfriend, it was 7th grade and I sent her an email asking her if she'd be my girlfriend. :lol:

Needless to say it was a lame relationship that didn't last long.

As for my current girlfriend, we just hooked up for a couple weeks and then decided to be a couple.

Sir_Scud

Super Elite
Dec 30, 2007
Lol, two days isn't bad for that age. I remember in 7th grade my buddy got in a relationship in 4th period and then by lunch they had broken up.

mistercrow

Ultimate Veteran
Nov 10, 2007
Texas
[QUOTE="BoyBettaKnow, post: 5787592]Don't let a girl try and change you though. I think i was my ex's project over the course of 4 years. She tried to change everything about me![/QUOTE] Women tend to do that. Maybe its their maternal instinct. lol

TGO

Ancient
Feb 26, 2006
purgatory
Mate, actions speak louder then words, most girls won't respond to being asked questions and will more then likely blow you off, chat her up and make a move

Sent from my Xperia Ray

Last edited:

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
LOL thread is full of win. Ixion, I was on POF as well, maybe you were driving all those women away from me :lol: or I just forgot to add that I'm a lawyer in my bio and photochop some abs :lol:

Funeralfog

Master Guru
Nov 19, 2008
Camas, Washington USA
[QUOTE="DreDayDetox, post: 5787604]LOL thread is full of win. Ixion, I was on POF as well, maybe you were driving all those women away from me :lol: or I just forgot to add that I'm a lawyer in my bio and photochop some abs :lol:[/QUOTE]

don't forget the chocolate cock that ejaculates money

wesmore24

Forum Elder
Sep 9, 2010
@the bball court
I need more advice. Right now, things between me and my new girlfriend are rather boring. Like things between us are going good so far, but I just dont "feel it", you know what I mean? Like she got grounded an hour after I asked her out and shes still grounded so we can only see each other in school and we can't do anything together outside of school...especially after what she did today. What i am asking is, what can I do to make things better and not so boring? Keep in mind I'm asking what can I do in school, so i dont want to see none of that sex stuff :)

Itachi

Forum Sage
Nov 13, 2010
Winterfell
[QUOTE="wesmore24, post: 5787706]I need more advice. Right now, things between me and my new girlfriend are rather boring. Like things between us are going good so far, but I just dont "feel it", you know what I mean? Like she got grounded an hour after I asked her out and shes still grounded so we can only see each other in school and we can't do anything together outside of school...especially after what she did today. What i am asking is, what can I do to make things better and not so boring? Keep in mind I'm asking what can I do in school, so i dont want to see none of that sex stuff :)[/QUOTE]

I guess colouring books are out of question?

PBM

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
[QUOTE="wesmore24, post: 5787731]Yes sir, it is.[/QUOTE]

You sure? Sounds like a good idea.

Admartian

Wibbly Wobbly
Nov 28, 2006
New Zealand
[QUOTE="wesmore24, post: 5787706]I need more advice. Right now, things between me and my new girlfriend are rather boring. Like things between us are going good so far, but I just dont "feel it", you know what I mean? Like she got grounded an hour after I asked her out and shes still grounded so we can only see each other in school and we can't do anything together outside of school...especially after what she did today. What i am asking is, what can I do to make things better and not so boring? Keep in mind I'm asking what can I do in school, so i dont want to see none of that sex stuff :)[/QUOTE]
She should've done her chores...

Ixion

Ultimate Veteran
Nov 29, 2005
New York
[QUOTE="wesmore24, post: 5787706]Keep in mind I'm asking what can I do in school, so i dont want to see none of that sex stuff :)[/QUOTE]

Have sex in the bathroom after school. I was actually planning to do that with a girl in 7th grade in order to lose my virginity. Her looks were probably slightly below average and she really really liked me, so I figured I would just use her. She got cold feet though, and looking back at it, I can't believe I was trying to get a girl to do that. I was one horny motherfocka when I hit puberty. lol

wesmore24

Forum Elder
Sep 9, 2010
@the bball court
[QUOTE="Ixion, post: 5787826]Have sex in the bathroom after school. I was actually planning to do that with a girl in 7th grade in order to lose my virginity. Her looks were probably slightly below average and she really really liked me, so I figured I would just use her. She got cold feet though, and looking back at it, I can't believe I was trying to get a girl to do that. I was one horny motherfocka when I hit puberty. lol[/QUOTE]I knew someone was going to mention the bathroom! And I will keep that in mind ;)

Ixion

Ultimate Veteran
Nov 29, 2005
New York
I guess a more realistic tip would be to play the game 'Nervous'. I was about your age when everyone started playing that. It's a good way to be sexual with each other in a socially accepted way for that age.

wesmore24

Forum Elder
Sep 9, 2010
@the bball court
[QUOTE="Ixion, post: 5787833]I guess a more realistic tip would be to play the game 'Nervous'. I was about your age when everyone started playing that. It's a good way to be sexual with each other in a socially accepted way for that age.[/QUOTE]I said inside school since she is grounded and we cant do anything outside of it. But trust me, once she is ungrounded, game on!!

wesmore24

Forum Elder
Sep 9, 2010
@the bball court
I had a talk with her last night. Lol so that talk made everything a whole lot better :)

Now i just have to do what my friends tell me and basically what you guys tell me, GET IT IN! hehehe

PBM

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
[QUOTE="wesmore24, post: 5788641]Im stupid, but not that stupid.[/QUOTE]

Things happen, even when you're careful.

Ixion

Ultimate Veteran
Nov 29, 2005
New York
[QUOTE="itachi73378, post: 5788861]14 year olds shouldn't be having you know what. Just saying
So dont rape her wes ;)[/QUOTE]

Can't say I was slaying chicks at that age, but there was a couple in 7th grade (12 years old) who had sex all the time. Or at least they said they did. The girl was one of those girls who 'matured' really fast. AKA she had huge boobs.

I remember they temporarily broke up that year and every guy in school was trying to pick up the girl, because they knew she was DTF. lol