Hide your childrens! Trinity is back!

Trinity

Elite Guru
Dec 3, 2005
Dang man, its been 2 months. 2 long months.

I have seen these boards gone downhill, too many n00bs, people with no respect, no morals, NO FEAR FOR GOD!. Thier time is up, im back and wost than ever. This will be a massacre.

Glad to see yall, I hope you emos still alive. Me? Im doing good, but bad financially. My parents dont want to help me with money :(, I want to be a kid again!. So yeah, I dont have a ps3 yet, and probably wont have one for months :( (if you want to send donations, you can!).

So hi

Trinity

Elite Guru
Dec 3, 2005
[QUOTE="Supaman²²³, post: 0]w00t!

Trinty is back!!!!

Will be lookin for the carcase's of dead n00bs![/QUOTE]

*hugs Supa*

The spartans have nothing on me. They are 300, im an army of one.

edit: dang Bolan, I bet you even ate their testicles lolz

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
[QUOTE="Supaman²²³, post: 0]w00t!

Trinty is back!!!!

Will be lookin for the carcase's of dead n00bs![/quote]Lol I am one to blame for that (dead n00bies).;)

[QUOTE="Trinity, post: 0]Dang man, its been 2 months. 2 long months.

I have seen these boards gone downhill, too many n00bs, people with no respect, no morals, NO FEAR FOR GOD!. Thier time is up, im back and wost than ever. This will be a massacre.

Glad to see yall, I hope you emos still alive. Me? Im doing good, but bad financially. My parents dont want to help me with money :(, I want to be a kid again!. So yeah, I dont have a ps3 yet, and probably wont have one for months :( (if you want to send donations, you can!).

So hi[/quote]Never fear Uncool the Mod is here lol. Yeah me not own PS3 either, bummer really.:? Well I'm glad your back, time to spread mischief and mayhem on the forums haha.

adz1992

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2005
yes trinity
all we need now is sash and all the big guys from when i was posting on regs are back

trinity hows it goin man
my mom and dad are till supporting me i love being a teen
:lol: inabit bruv hope to see you back to normal ways

Trinity

Elite Guru
Dec 3, 2005
OMG IM SOOOO SCARED!

lol, so they made you ****sucker a mod? You deserve it, hun. I know you still my...., lets leave it like that. ;)

ADZ, we need to make a new rap thread. Its a must homeboy

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
[QUOTE="Trinity, post: 0]OMG IM SOOOO SCARED!

lol, so they made you ****sucker a mod? You deserve it, hun. I know you still my...., lets leave it like that. ;)[/quote]Haha I will love you till the end honey bunches of oats haha.:oops: :twisted:

Theft

Elite Guru
Nov 9, 2006
Tulsa, OK
[QUOTE="Trinity, post: 0]Dang man, its been 2 months. 2 long months.

So hi[/quote]

Welcome back man, I made a thread last night for you but got locked because was deemed pointless....but whatever. It's good to see you around again.

Trinity

Elite Guru
Dec 3, 2005
[QUOTE="Panda Bear Shenyu, post: 0]Oh god, who let trinity back?[/QUOTE]

I let myself in. In reality, im a administrator.

What I have seen so far:

-n00bs making a "non biased gaming group"
-some guy Prolifix whatever making all kind of useless threads. People bitching at him
-Un thread en espanol? estamos siendo invadidos!!!
-a lack of funny/sarcastic/flamebaitful threads.

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
[QUOTE="Trinity, post: 0]I let myself in. In reality, im a administrator.

What I have seen so far:

-n00bs making a "non biased gaming group"
-some guy Prolifix whatever making all kind of useless threads. People bitching at him
-Un thread en espanol? estamos siendo invadidos!!!
-a lack of funny/sarcastic/flamebaitful threads.[/quote]Hmm a small recap really, I'll add:
Lefein perma-banned, Aqua and Mbbest banned for one month = eruption of forums.
Admins apologize -> me, Svet, WhatRuOn promoted to MOD status.
Me = fruitcake Mod doing me civic duties to uphold thy forums.:oops:

Trinity

Elite Guru
Dec 3, 2005
[QUOTE="Uncool, post: 1161521]Hmm a small recap really, I'll add:
Lefein perma-banned, Aqua and Mbbest banned for one month = eruption of forums.
Admins apologize -> me, Svet, WhatRuOn promoted to MOD status.
Me = fruitcake Mod doing me civic duties to uphold thy forums.:oops:[/QUOTE]

So lefein was perma-banned? That guy was as fake as Santa Claus. I could smell fishy over a mile.

Link me to that thread. I must see it.

B

BluBoi22

All three of them were perma-banned, but the bans were removed like the next day after the "eruption of forums."

Lefein didn't even get banned for a particular thing he said, the mods went overboard trying to clean things up so they banned him and two big Xbox fans to try to calm things down here.

P

Pr0LiFiX

Trinity is back? That is awesome!

Don't feel bad, though. I also banned myself (two weeks, I know, I'm a n00b!) and I survived by watching smosh videos (on youtube). Hell, two college kids making youtube videos about PSA parties can always cheer you up! :lol:

Anyway, welcome back, man!

Trinity

Elite Guru
Dec 3, 2005
I hope none of them come back again. But then, I am not a good person, so meh.

At least what was the name of the thread or link me.

Prolix Zaretzer, dont let these people ruin your parade. Keep the thread up. Make them funny, that is all I ask.

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
[QUOTE="Trinity, post: 0]So lefein was perma-banned? That guy was as fake as Santa Claus. I could smell fishy over a mile.

Link me to that thread. I must see it.[/quote]It was lifted when a MOD jumped the gun. Its alright now, we fought to have them both back, though Mbbest got the short end of the stick. I can't find it since it was closed awhile back but yeah me, panda, and the entire forums fought for their return.

Oh and PBS named it Stupidity isn't the way to mod -> yup too much fruitcake for me I guess.

P

Pr0LiFiX

The important thing is that Trinity is back and we can all watch smosh videos on youtube. :lol:

Trinity

Elite Guru
Dec 3, 2005
[QUOTE="Uncool, post: 1161566]It was lifted when a MOD jumped the gun. Its alright now, we fought to have them both back, though Mbbest got the short end of the stick. I can't find it since it was closed awhile back but yeah me, panda, and the entire forums fought for their return.

Oh and PBS named it Stupidity isn't the way to mod -> yup too much fruitcake for me I guess.[/QUOTE]

So at least give me a run down of what happened. This looks like some Maury crap, you know?

As for you coming back, I hope you've learnt some 'manners' over your break.
I have great manner, and I show them daily around here. Now go back to the kitchen, *****!. You like my manners? I bet you do.

Theft

Elite Guru
Nov 9, 2006
Tulsa, OK
[QUOTE="Trinity, post: 0]So at least give me a run down of what happened. This looks like some Maury crap, you know?

I have great manner, and I show them daily around here. Now go back to the kitchen, *****!. You like my manners? I bet you do.[/quote]

Alright starting things, well at least it will be abit more lively until next football season and Trinity makes another bet about the Cowboys winning. And gets banned again for another 2 months. :eek:

DontKnowMe

Forum Elder
Oct 19, 2006
Crackdown on Trolls - 21st February 2007 until 21st March 2008

The Staff of PS3Forums have decided enough is enough.
We have watched the forums crumble to bits and admittelly, not done enough to stop it. By getting stricter on all members, we hope to restore the forums to a enjoyable state.

Stage 1 of this "Crackdown" has already been done.
This included the permanent banning of Lefein and 1 month bans to Aquanox and Mbbest.

This shows you that noone is going to be treated more highly because of their "status", posts or join date.

Any offence is an immediate 1 day ban. (No more warnings or infractions)

I hope you understand and can abide by the new rule
Here is the annoucement that started the whole thing.

Theft

Elite Guru
Nov 9, 2006
Tulsa, OK
[QUOTE="Supaman²²³, post: 0]I am putting up $5 that Trinty will be banned by the end of next week!

Anytakers?[/quote]

Lol if he lasts that long.

Trinity

Elite Guru
Dec 3, 2005
Ih man, luckily this "crackdown" was on trolls.

But seriously, what a joke. A crackdown on an internet forum? The people running this show needs to stop watching CSI lol.

And no, I plan on behaving and staying for a loooooooooooooooooooong time.

Mikleran

Elite Member
May 9, 2006
[QUOTE="Supaman²²³, post: 0]I am putting up $5 that Trinty will be banned by the end of next week!

Anytakers?[/QUOTE]

Since I'm British I'd be up for 500 skill points -against- him being banned by next Friday...? Not too sure I'd be up for the Friday after that though! :lol: