Holiday Selling Help

$Greatness$

Master Poster
Sep 4, 2009
Baltimore, MD
What's good PSU homies? Against my better judgment in life I took my Xbox 360 out of the closet and purchased WWE 2K14 and Call of Casual: Ghost (Both games I were con'd by friends but that's another story) Now my 1-month XBL is over. I still have 2K14 on my PS3 which I won't be getting rid of and I Ghost I don't care for so it doesn't matter. My homegirl hit me saying she would like to purchase my 360 and the two games.

The 360 is 2 years old. It's the slim 4GB kept in mint condition. You wouldn't know if I bought it 2 minutes ago that's how crispy it is. I have the original box, paperwork and cords. Everything. How much you think I should ask for it? I've been playing with a few numbers in my head. I'll eventually let those out, but I wanted to hear what the community thought would be reasonable compensation for the system. Good lookin' out pimp and pimpettes!

Admartian

Wibbly Wobbly
Nov 28, 2006
New Zealand
lol always love how you word stuff, Great. ;)

Have yo had a look around ebay etc as to the average or mean price for these sort of things? Heck I don't even know what these are brand new (in USD). :p

MATRIX 2

Forum Sage
Jul 29, 2005
D.C.
[QUOTE="$Greatness$, post: 6266398]What's good PSU homies? Against my better judgment in life I took my Xbox 360 out of the closet and purchased WWE 2K14 and Call of Casual: Ghost (Both games I were con'd by friends but that's another story) Now my 1-month XBL is over. I still have 2K14 on my PS3 which I won't be getting rid of and I Ghost I don't care for so it doesn't matter. My homegirl hit me saying she would like to purchase my 360 and the two games.

The 360 is 2 years old. It's the slim 4GB kept in mint condition. You wouldn't know if I bought it 2 minutes ago that's how crispy it is. I have the original box, paperwork and cords. Everything. How much you think I should ask for it? I've been playing with a few numbers in my head. I'll eventually let those out, but I wanted to hear what the community thought would be reasonable compensation for the system. Good lookin' out pimp and pimpettes![/QUOTE]

Not more than $250.

Console is 2 year old and lacks a HDD, so those are big detractions.