How does Bioshock 2 work out? *MASSIVE SPOILERS TO FIRST GAME (and some to the 2nd)*

Boxman

Dedicated Member
Jan 27, 2009
Everything beyond this point is about the end of the game + plus what would happen in BS2. It's all nitpicking and speculation.

After thinking, how would a sequel work out (mainly, how does this games plot work out)?

Lets look at the good ending first. Jack took the little sisters to the surface and one came back. Ok, that's fine. But, if Bioshock 2 is place 10 years after one, wouldn't take AT LEAST 20 years for them to find love/get kids/graduate collage? Assuming the little sisters are around 7-8 years old, they'd only be teenagers by time they completed that. And apparently, one came back (assumption from the Sea of Dream trailer).

Next, the bad ending. Jack apparently rules over Rapture over the course of 10 years. BUT WAIT, if Elanor Lamb took over, what happened to Jack? Did she kill him? Did the splicers betray him? How would Rapture be different over the course of Jacks ruling?
I'd love to hear what your guy's views are.

Jan 17, 2006
Newmarket, Toronto, Ontario
Darn, now I know the bad ending, but I am still going to play through the game again to get "a man chooses" and "I choose the impossible" trophies, and to see the bad ending. Is it a good idea? Are those trophies easier to get when going for good ending?

Anyway, I saw a little sister in one of the screen shots for Bioshock 2, that also showed option to either adopt her or something else.
So it seems that there might be more little sisters, or some kind of different breed.

Here is my take on the story:
The very first born little sister managed to escape rapture few years before it went to hell. She then returns back to finish what Atlas started, so Jack returns too as a bid daddy to stop her at all costs.

BlinkyEC

Superior Member
May 30, 2009
i think the good ending happened. Jack saved them but one went back and became the big sister and began capturing kids around the world. The woman (can't remember her name) realises this and awakens the first big Daddy to put a stop to her

Merchant

Elite Member
Jul 23, 2006
I think a lot more than one comes back. There are multiple big sisters, and they all used to be little sisters. But not all the little sisters came back. The good scene probably only shows the ones that did not come back.

Boxman

Dedicated Member
Jan 27, 2009
[QUOTE="Terminator 101, post: 0]

Here is my take on the story:
The very first born little sister managed to escape rapture few years before it went to hell. She then returns back to finish what Atlas started, so Jack returns too as a bid daddy to stop her at all costs.
[/quote]

Good ending disagrees. Jack dies before the little sister goes back.