Since you first heard about it until now
Are you more or less excited about the ps vita
I personally am more excited the closer we get
21 more days till I get my first edition vita

Ghost

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 12, 2009
I'm not entirely sure if I will be getting Vita day 1 now, due to a few circumstances, but hopefully all works out. I am however VERY excited about what the Vita means to the PlayStation ecosystem both now and next gen. It is a very powerful device that will have many cool applications in gaming, "transfarring" (lol) for example.

If I don't get it day 1, it will be a month or so after. :)

floetry

Forum Guru
Oct 21, 2006
Kind of annoyed because of recent events that have unfolded before us(limited mp titles, the memory cards, acct info/ties etc) but still looking forward to owning one

May 27, 2008
Much less excited. I wanted to get it on day one and was so happy with the pricing but then the memory card prices kinda turned me off and then i realized id be spending nearly 400$ just for mobile gaming. I'm kind of holding off until maybe Apple announces the new iPad because although its obviously not as focused on gaming as the Vita is, it has more value to me and games look pretty decent. I'd probably reconsider if there was a price drop in the coming months.

I'm Not trying to bash the Vita at all I love the device and I miss having a true gaming experience on the go but the last time i had my psp was when i was like 13 and i had a lot more free time then.

Forcedme

Super Elite
Oct 19, 2007
Less excited once Sony's usual bullshit cropped up like a stalker from behind the mulberry bush, but still interested to fiddle with one of the kiosk models at a Best Buy or Wal-Mart or wherever.

Nitey

Elite Guru
Jan 17, 2011
At this current moment of time: Hell yes! A couple weeks ago I was even doubting being an early adoptor, but the hype has really gotten to me recently, I'm super excited for my Vita - already pre-oredered most of my things :D

The wait is just gonna draaaaaag now

mistercrow

Ultimate Veteran
Nov 10, 2007
Texas
[QUOTE="Nitey, post: 5756249]At this current moment of time: Hell yes! A couple weeks ago I was even doubting being an early adoptor, but the hype has really gotten to me recently, I'm super excited for my Vita - already pre-oredered most of my things :DThe wait is just gonna draaaaaag now[/QUOTE]I'm sure it will hit me again when it gets closer to launch.

May 5, 2011
USA
About the same, but my finances for a PS Vita did not hold up. I'll probably be getting one near Fall or 2012 Holidays, got a lot of stuff to pay for that's coming up.

Dec 24, 2007
Im way less excited. I probably wont get it until June. Not a lot of launch games interest me.
Only Gravity Rush interests me and thats not even a launch title

jlippone

Forum Guru
Dec 2, 2004
I'm virgin for whole psp gaming so yes I'm waiting to get my hands on the machine.. current plan is to visit all the great psp games and try all sorts of silly things with the machine.

Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
[QUOTE="jlippone, post: 5758915]I'm virgin for whole psp gaming so yes I'm waiting to get my hands on the machine.. current plan is to visit all the great psp games and try all sorts of silly things with the machine.[/QUOTE]

You're going to have an amazing lineup of PSP games to go through, added to the pretty stellar launch titles for Vita.

Bravo9zero

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2008
Mid-World
After playing the PS Vita and Uncharted Golden Abyss last night.
My hype for the Vita is through the roof!

The Vita is fantastic, looks good, feels great too hold.

23 days!

Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
[QUOTE="Bravo9zero, post: 5759004]After playing the PS Vita and Uncharted Golden Abyss last night.
My hype for the Vita is through the roof!

The Vita is fantastic, looks good, feels great too hold.

23 days![/QUOTE]

LUCKY!!!! I'm looking forward to it...

Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
[QUOTE="Lethal_NFS, post: 5759020]I have to poop every time I think about the release date.[/QUOTE]

wtf, I think you just changed my mind about visiting you guys this summer!! LOL

Rtc

Jun 14, 2011
Ga
[QUOTE="coolguy, post: 5759100]iam also Less excited dont know if i will get the vita or ipad 2[/QUOTE]

Love my iPad 2 I use it now just to surf web or to remote access my computer nothing more sadly I love it and all it can do but I need a dedicated game system

Jul 18, 2007
I'm super excited for the Vita. I've been searching for new videos of the Vita on youtube for month and a half now. I have the First Edition Preordered.

falconsfan07

Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2007
Cybertron
After playing the Vita at the social club here in Miami I am definitely excited for this. I hope I can win one from the taco bell promotion. You can vote for me if you want. Just click on the link in my sig. Money is real tight now so I hope I can win one.

Bravo9zero

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2008
Mid-World
[QUOTE="falconsfan07, post: 5759397]After playing the Vita at the social club here in Miami I am definitely excited for this. I hope I can win one from the taco bell promotion. You can vote for me if you want. Just click on the link in my sig. Money is real tight now so I hope I can win one.[/QUOTE]
Just vote for both your pics, good luck!
Believe me mate, being unemployed, I know how tight money can get :D