How Much Would I Get For This?

Jun 15, 2008
Hello people :) Im just wondering how much you think id get for this bit of kit.

PSP (the 1st one out still working)
512mb memory card

Games:
GTA:LCS
GTA:VCS
Virtua Tennis:World Tour
The Sims 2
NFS:Carbon
NFS:MW
Football Manager Handheld
Football Manager 07
Football Manager 08 (bit of a FM nut :D)
Championship Manager
World Poker Tour
50 Cent Bulletproof
SOCOM:US Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo
Smackdown Vs Raw 2007
NBA Street Showdown
Pro Evo 5
World Snooker Challenge 05
Tenchu:Time Of The Assassins
SSX On Tour
Tomb Raider Legend

S

SnowHawk

I reckon about £200 - £250 mate. you have loads of games nice of you to support the devs :lol:

I have Football Manager 09.

Jun 15, 2008
Is it good for PSP? Other ones have been epic :) Only kept GoW and Tekken:DR because i wanna start a fresh, just buy games i need not want. BTW where do you reckon i should sell? Im thinking of going GAME and asking them or gamestation. Thanks :)

S

SnowHawk

I like it but I can't play it much because I haven't got a memory card yet. :lol:

anywho I would sell it at CeX you'll get lots more there then Gamestation or Game.

Plazaskater

The Hero From Vault 101
Jan 31, 2008
I've been thinking about selling mine as well. I never play it and the only time it gets touched is when my younger cousins come in to visit. I've thinking I'm going to either give it to them or sell it to buy more ps3 games. I'm not sure what I should do though.

Anyways good luck selling your psp and I also hope you get big money. :snicker

Jun 15, 2008
So ive now decided im selling it tomorrow :) Going to CeX (dirty lethal) and whatever cash i get im going to buy ps3 games, not a new psp. Ill tell you tomorrow what i get for it :D

S

SnowHawk

lol mate I need new games for my psp. I have nearly all the new games for the Ps3. good luck on getting the money you want for it mate.

Jun 15, 2008
Seriously annoyed. Got £100 for it...Went everywhere looking for a nice deal, CeX offered £50. Went and bought FM09 for PC and CoD:WaW till next week when i get more cash :D