How to keep some stuff After Prestige...

Wiggy_

ComplyOrDie!
Jan 8, 2010
Middlesbrough
Well yes you have stumbled upon this thread Don't call this a hack or anything of that nature, there aint anything wrong with it; not a game breaker to me anyways. Shouldn't be at all.

Okay what you keep are these:
Pro Perks youve earned
Custom Classes
And Attachments

Tutorial:
1. In a normal multiplayer party, highlight your name.
2. Then press back, and go to Local then Split screen.
3. When you're in a split screen lobby, press up and then press A, or X.
4. After that, your MP playercard will appear, prestige and when you are able to use custom classes again they will be the same as before you entered Prestige Mode, you cant change them though

INFAMOUS8

Superior Member
Apr 19, 2009
[QUOTE="Wiggy_, post: 5282158]Well yes you have stumbled upon this thread Don't call this a hack or anything of that nature, there aint anything wrong with it; not a game breaker to me anyways. Shouldn't be at all.

Okay what you keep are these:
Pro Perks youve earned
Custom Classes
And Attachments

Tutorial:
1. In a normal multiplayer party, highlight your name.
2. Then press back, and go to Local then Split screen.
3. When you're in a split screen lobby, press up and then press A, or X.
4. After that, your MP playercard will appear, prestige and when you are able to use custom classes again they will be the same as before you entered Prestige Mode, you cant change them though[/QUOTE]

That worries me.

You can never change those classes after you do this?

RawK_Solid

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2008
[QUOTE="dc writer, post: 5282239]Yea I am a bit perplexed about that last bit of info.[/QUOTE]
Once you prestige, you don't have Create a Class or any of the guns you unlocked. With this glitch, you get to use your old classes but cannot modify them. Once you unlock Create a Class again, you won't have to use this work around.

Womble

Master Poster
Dec 30, 2005
[QUOTE="Kingpin326, post: 5282280]You guys do know that they are taking everything very serious right? Don't do something like this you might get caught... they are not banning people but resetting their rank/stats.[/QUOTE]

It would seem they were more serious if they were actually banning people rather than just resetting stats.
Either way i'm not botherd about this i highly doubt that i'll prestige

Wiggy_

ComplyOrDie!
Jan 8, 2010
Middlesbrough
People are getting banned and as for reset stats thats just booster and they only get de ranked. Meaning the points they earned from there boosting games gets taken off thats it.. The most some 1 has been banned so far is a week.

Mar 22, 2007
So u can't change the create a class at all if u do this? I am considering doin this coz I don't want to lose my hacker pro it's such a pain in the arse getiting this pro coz the challenge encourages people to camp with a motion sensor just to get it, I hate campers and camping!!! Also I have noticed loads of hackers lately with people having coloured clan tags which isn't unlocked until 13th prestige I believe and I looked at someones combat record in a lobby and they were 4th or 5th prestige with 12 hours gameplay.