How's everyone doing?

AJJets

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2006
I know it's been way to long. But, I thought to drop in to see how you guys are doing. If you guys don't remember. I used to be a Moderator on the forum about a year ago maybe even more. :D

Jaeger

Master Sage
Mar 2, 2008
Allow me to introduce myself. I'm the founder of the Anti-Mr. AJJets Society. In this letter, I will tell you what made me form such an organization and how I plan to use it to champion the poor and oppressed against the evil of Mr. AJJets. In the text that follows, when I quote from Mr. AJJets, I will use the word "excrement" in place of another word which is now apparently permitted in general circulation publications and which I have edited out.

For all AJJets's bombast about freedom, liberty, and tolerance, he still wants to turn the world's most civilized societies into pestholes of death, disease, and horror. This is not rhetoric. This is reality. For the moment, I will concentrate on the fact that people tell me that we must educate, inform, and nurture our children instead of keeping them ignorant, afraid, and in danger. And the people who tell me this are correct, of course.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but it seems to me that I never intend to offend anyone, AJJets included. Alas, the following statement may upset a few people: Under the label of "insecure" are those, like AJJets, who shake belief in all existing institutions through the systematic perversion of both contemporary and historical facts. Some people squirm a bit when they they read things like that, but such statements are the key to explaining why inasmuch as I disagree with AJJets's accusations and find his ad hominem attacks offensive, I am happy to meet AJJets's speech with more speech and, if necessary, continue this discussion until the truth shines. His adulators like to say, "It's okay if AJJets's theories initially cause our quality of life to degrade because 'sometime', 'someone' will do 'something' 'somehow' to counteract that trend." Such frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. If someone wants me to believe something scabrous like that, that person will have to show me some concrete evidence. Meanwhile, I intend to show you that AJJets has stated that he is the way, the truth, and the light. One clear inference from that statement—an inference that is never really disavowed—is that all it takes to solve our social woes are shotgun marriages, heavy-handed divorce laws, and a return to some mythical 1950s Shangri-la. Now that's just nutty.

Some people feel that the long-term consequences of AJJets's campaigns are rarely examined, let alone subjected to scientific scrutiny. Others avouch that AJJets's "compromises" were designed from day one to resolve a moral failure with an immoral solution. In the interest of clearing up the confusion I'll make the following observation: If we let AJJets sow the seeds of narcissism we'll be reaping the crop for quite a long time.

I assert that it can be safely said that I doubtlessly hate how AJJets shows such callous indifference to those whose lives he's ruined. He is secretly planning to persuade many of his critics to enter into a one-way "dialogue" with him. I realize that that may sound rather conspiratorial and far-fetched to most people, which is why you need to understand that it is more than a purely historical question to ask, "How did AJJets's reign of terror start?" or even the more urgent question, "How might it end?". No, we must ask, "How does AJJets benefit from defending disreputable peddlers of snake-oil remedies against the just expostulations of the public?" To help answer that question I will offer a single anecdote. A few weeks ago, I overheard some conniving used-car salesman tell everyone who passed by that coercion in the name of liberty is a valid use of state power. Astounded, I asked this person if he realized that AJJets's agents provocateurs are the biggest unregenerate pipsqueaks who have ever dirtied the face of the earth. Not only was his answer "no", but it was also news to him that you may be worried that AJJets will exercise both subtlety and thoroughness in managing both the news and the entertainment that gets presented to us by the end of the decade. If so, then I share your misgivings. But let's not worry about that now. Instead, let's discuss my observation that AJJets claims that his debauches are the result of a high-minded urge to do sociological research. Predictably, he cites no hard data for that claim. This is because no such data exist. After having read this, you may think that Mr. AJJets's legates are ineducable. Nevertheless, you should always remember that AJJets is controlling and demanding.

AJJets

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2006
Everythings good. Yeah, I'm going to try to stay around for good. As I remember how addicting this forum was. :lol: 1+ for Jaeger I needed a laugh. :)