I bet no one has higher standards than this guy

AJJets

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2006
I was shocked on how much time this guy put into this website. I mean why not go outside to find this "goddness" My standards towards women is no where near to this guy. If any of you have higher standards than him. Good luck finding the "one". I am telling you. It's a very very very long read.

Link: http://www.findingmygoddess.com/

Endless_Echo

Space Cowboy
Jan 18, 2008
[QUOTE="FinalReaper, post: 0]Yeah I'm not reading all that.... jeez.[/quote]

Do what I do, skim through the page and stop at pictures lol xD

Though I'm curious to know how you came across this website?

AJJets

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2006
[QUOTE="Endless_Echo, post: 0]Do what I do, skim through the page and stop at pictures lol xD

Though I'm curious to know how you came across this website?[/quote]
I found this on another forum. Now the question is how did he find it. :suspect:

Tyrien

I'm a real boy!
Jul 8, 2007
Interesting Snippets:

From Sexuality

If she has been a prostitute, that is GOOD!! We can discuss it at length. I have written a book (not yet published) entitled, Resurrecting the Innocence in Prostitutes. Fascinating topic! And it's an important part of my Global Vision.
Surrender Vs Control:

I do NOT wish to control my Goddess. I have ZERO interest in controlling either her or our relationship. I am wise enough to know that God is in control. I obey God. I am surrendered to God's Will. I am also wise enough to know that a surefire way to ruin a relationship with a fabulous woman is to attempt to control her.
Oh my.

SpyroViper

The Derailer
May 9, 2008
Sounds like someone has a lusting for Religious ferver..

So why does he want a GODDESS if GOD is in control? Isn't that contradicting?

mickice

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 8, 2006
Australia, In a Kangaroo's pouch.
[QUOTE="Endless_Echo, post: 0]Do what I do, skim through the page and stop at pictures lol xD

Though I'm curious to know how you came across this website?[/quote]

I did the same, lol.

I think he's beyond help, no girl would ever be good enough for him.

skunkman88

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
The Moon
......Not much to say about this except LMFAO :snicker

But who knows, out of the 10 or so women who actually read any of the ******** he says, one might just be that nutt... I mean Goddess he's looking for :lol:

Devil

Master Poster
May 16, 2009
England
Wow. That's.... long! Not reading all of that. I just stopped at pictures. Why go through all of that trouble though, making a website and looking for the perfect women? I doubt many women will find that website, as I don't think anyone Googles for websites which have something to do with Goddesses ect :lol:

gruddy

Elite Sage
Aug 29, 2007
Ok...

Kinda crazy. Some of those expectations are normal but others are just stupid. Put together and they are ridiculous.

[valium]

lawlydoodlez
Jun 12, 2008
But if you get to know me, I will make you laugh and laugh and laugh! Seriously!
:snicker

3.2. Body:

She is extremely attractive. She's HOT. She turns heads wherever she goes.

She is sexy. VERY sexy.

She is beautifully dressed and beautifully groomed.

She has excellent posture.

She has a trim waistline. Alternatively, if her waistline is ALMOST (but not quite) trim, she is willing to trim it down for me and keep it trim for me. No exceptions

Her hair is her own and at least TO HER SHOULDERS. Alternatively, she is willing to grow her hair long for me and keep it long for me. No exceptions.

Her voice is not low or raspy. (Alto is fine; baritone is not.)

She is in excellent health, although she may have some minor health issues she is working on.

She is tobacco free and drug free. She is either alcohol free or nearly so.

She is either a vegetarian, or she would like to be one if she could do so without it adversely impacting her energy or health.

Her home is clean, orderly and uncluttered. However, if she has small children living with her, messes caused by her kids are okay.

sounds like this guy would probably be controlling and abusive among other things.

R_Mac_1

Forum Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Corpus Christi, TX
I read a few sentences here and there. Nearly every one talked about god, meditating, reincarnation, etc. Sounds pretty weird to me. People like that crack me up and I dismiss them as loonies.

And the guy is old and funny looking. He better have a lot of money for a "hot, sexy goddess" to marry his weird ***. Good luck.

John25

Elite Sage
Apr 8, 2008
[QUOTE="Mopey., post: 0]So how do I reply?[/quote]

lol he has an Email.Address on the Page . you should send his Email to spam sites lol.

Anyway jeez at his age any chance of Finding a woman like that are Long Gone