I bet no one has higher standards than this guy

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
o wow i stop reading after his little rant about prostitutes. and yes there is clearly a reason why he is old and is not married/engaged/has a partner

Bigdoggy

Master Guru
Jan 24, 2008
What he is trying to do is be just like jesus in a way. This is ridiculous, and that is the only reason why being a prostitute is good for him, copying what jesus has done to fill his own god like beliefs.

He talks about greed as if it's a bad thing (which it is) yet, he turns around and his mentality is selfish, greedy, only that of what a god would do, he wants to basically be worshiped but secretly. read the whole thing and that is basically what he wants. He wants to be treated like a god.

I am not saying god is greedy or selfish. He's entitled to it all since in belief he is the creator of all. However, this guy is a quack and is basically what satan would do, and that is...bribe, greed, selfishness, everything for himself, wealth, etc etc.

Aldebaran

Could it be...I am sleeping?
Mar 24, 2009
NYC
He's not that good looking. I decided not to read when I saw that there is actually a table of contents. It's a ****ing Walkthrough.

Jun 29, 2009
so... if he's going to be a billionaire, he won't really be a billionaire, right? because he's just going to give all his money to the starving children that the elites aren't helping, right? oh, and the prostitutes that he's going to make innocent again. can't forget about those...

Sieghardt

All-Knowing RPG Tyrant
Aug 19, 2008
[QUOTE="Acid Snake, post: 0]That dude is clearly insane.[/quote]

This. He doesnt have high standards, he's a ****ing psychopath who thinks he's god

pinkflamingoes

Superior Member
Mar 16, 2008
England
Just went through very quickly and yeah, he could have found dozens of women in the time he spent on that peice of crap of a website.

I seriously doubt that could impress anyone, as a woman i feel as though this guy is very up himself, considering himself to be incredible. Whereas really if he was that great he wouldnt spend his life making a crappy website to find someone so specific.

He needs to get out, good luck to him tho! hahahaha

Surebrec

Forum Elder
Jan 2, 2008
Manchester. England
surebrec.co.uk
if I was a "smart, sexy, spiritual goddess", I wouldn't have managed to pass his picture without clicking the red X.

I've just had a quick browse through it while stopping at certain points to read more, and from what I read coupled with his pictures, I'm guessing he's a virgin.

also, there's a bit near the bottom about him being ridiculed, and him and his "friends" laughing at the replies, I thought that was highly amusing.

I mean, come on, who the **** is he trying t kid claiming he has friends?????

Please do not double post.. Use the edit feature instead ~Shark

A

ak41sp9

[QUOTE="Surebrec, post: 0]if I was a "smart, sexy, spiritual goddess", I wouldn't have managed to pass his picture without clicking the red X.

I've just had a quick browse through it while stopping at certain points to read more, and from what I read coupled with his pictures, I'm guessing he's a virgin.

also, there's a bit near the bottom about him being ridiculed, and him and his "friends" laughing at the replies, I thought that was highly amusing.

I mean, come on, who the **** is he trying t kid claiming he has friends?????

Please do not double post.. Use the edit feature instead ~Shark
I didn't double post, double posting is posting the same message twice. I posted different messages ~Surebrec[/quote]
double posting is posting twice in a row