I bought Playstation 3 :D

Nov 20, 2017
Barcelona
Sorry for not having read the whole previous 6 pages of posts but I'm willing to share my top 10 must play games on ps3. They're all playstation exclusive as you may have played any "multis" on a different platform.

Yakuza 5 - Open world beat em up/ RPG hybrid of sorts. Massive game with lots of stuff to do. Too bad it's digital only on western shores.
Metal Gear Solid 4 - Story heavy stealth game, duh! It's the most metal gear-ish of all metal gear games.
God of War 3 - Super gory hack n' slash. Great graphics and great fun. GOW Ascension is also available on ps3 and it's also very fun.
Little Big Planet 2 - The platformer for creative people. The creator tools for the game are so in depth they even made fps run on its engine.
Infamous 2 - Open world superhero simulator. A huge step up from the first game in the series and a complete must have in my opinion.
Demon's Souls - The Dark Soul series wouldn't exist if it wasn't for this game. Hardcore action dungeon crawler. You'll die a lot.
Journey - Inclassificable. If you're in the mood for a truly unique experience this game will steal your heart. Features the most original use for multiplayer of all the (previous) generation.
The Last of Us - Post apocalyptic stealth survivor. This game got 10/10 scores pretty much everywhere and they were well deserved. Amazing story-telling and graphics as well.
Ni no kuni - Classic flavoured JRPG with some pokemon-esque monster collecting on it. Charming story and beautiful cel shaded graphics.
Uncharted 2 - The purest of action games. Uncharted 2 is a playable summer blockbuster. The whole trilogy is worth playing but the 2nd is still my favourite game in the series.

Runner Ups: Heavy Rain, Motorstorm Apocalypse, Resistance 3, Puppeteer, Killzone 2

IWAO

Master Guru
Aug 20, 2006
Denmark, Copenhagen
twitter.com
[QUOTE="CarpeDiem, post: 6534689]All right :)[/QUOTE]
Also please don't get games that are on the PS4 too. Because the sales during this month, December and January 2018 might be good. I mean have you checked the Black Friday sales? I wonder if the Cyber Monday sales will be better though.

It's these prices so far...

https://www.elgiganten.se/product/g...on-4-slim-500-gb-crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilo

https://www.elgiganten.se/product/gaming/spelkonsol/PS4500GBECHAS/playstation-4-slim-500-gb-2017

https://www.elgiganten.se/product/gaming/spelkonsol/PS41TBPROBCH/playstation-4-pro-1-tb

Last edited:

IWAO

Master Guru
Aug 20, 2006
Denmark, Copenhagen
twitter.com
[QUOTE="CarpeDiem, post: 6534835]I didn't buy anything on black friday. Maybe during christmas or after new year :)

I also decided to buy PS4 soon but i can't tell exactly when.

Will update as soon as i can :)[/QUOTE]
Wait until it's on sale to get one dude :)

CarpeDiem

Superior Member
Mar 28, 2015
Recôncavo Baiano
I won´t :) I have been waiting for a very long time :p I waited more than 10 years until i bought PS3 :p
Let you know when i got the fourth generation of PlayStation, we can play Tekken ;) How is the better player? :p
There is only one way to find out ;)

IWAO

Master Guru
Aug 20, 2006
Denmark, Copenhagen
twitter.com
[QUOTE="CarpeDiem, post: 6535226]I won´t :) I have been waiting for a very long time :p I waited more than 10 years until i bought PS3 :p
Let you know when i got the fourth generation of PlayStation, we can play Tekken ;) How is the better player? :p
There is only one way to find out ;)[/QUOTE]
True. And we'll for sure lol. But I need some practice as I haven't been playing it much since I unlocked everything lol.

CarpeDiem

Superior Member
Mar 28, 2015
Recôncavo Baiano
It´s been a while since i wrote on this thread which is about PS3.

I enjoy it everytime i play on it but not so much since i bought PS4 Pro Glacier White :p

Anyway, was wondering if it is worth to buy PS3 controller? The one i have is so much trouble, especially when i play Max Payne 3 :(
I can try fix it but i need some advice.

IWAO

Master Guru
Aug 20, 2006
Denmark, Copenhagen
twitter.com
It´s been a while since i wrote on this thread which is about PS3.

I enjoy it everytime i play on it but not so much since i bought PS4 Pro Glacier White :p

Anyway, was wondering if it is worth to buy PS3 controller? The one i have is so much trouble, especially when i play Max Payne 3 :(
I can try fix it but i need some advice.
You can kinda use your PS4 controller as long as you do keep it connected via the cable you use to charge it :)