I bought PlayStation 4 Pro :D

CarpeDiem

Superior Member
Mar 28, 2015
Hey everybody on PSU forum :)

Today is the day my life changed :D

After 2 years, i decided to buy PlayStation 4 so i went to the store and asked for the PS4 Pro Glacier White. But the guy behind the desk told me that they have one but is was reserved :(
There are plenty of stores in this country so the guy checked on the computer and there is one left but it is on the other place near my home and they had one left. I took the decision and said to the guy that i wanna make a reservation so he took my email and phone number. After that, i went to the other store. I wasn´t sure if i´m gonna make it so i had to hurry before they were closing the store.

At that time i arrived, it was 4 minutes left. I said that i gonna pick up a PlayStation 4 Pro and it´s reserved for me. They took my phone number, just to make sure that it´s right. A moment later, he went to the back and picked up my PlayStation 4 Pro Glacier White :D After that, i payed with my bank card and went home :)

I actually can´t believe that i bought it :D It´s like a dream come true :)

For those who wondering if i got any games included or if i bought games to my new console, the answer i no. I´m gonna buy games a little later. But i did get PlayStation Plus for free :)
But it´s only valid for 2 weeks, after that i have to subscribe.

I hope you all congratulate me for buying the game console i always wanted :D

Feel free to write something on this thread :)

Survival Horror

Superior Member
Jan 25, 2015
Hehe is like when we were lil kids and were expecting the gift from Santa :D

I can feel your happiness, is similar with the moment that u buy from store your favorite video game title, or one that u were expecting for so long.

Enjoy and happy gaming !

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
Congrats man! I highly suggest you pick up Uncharted 4 as your first game. It is very cheap now and is incredible. For lengthy games that give you the most out of your money I suggest Horizon Zero Dawn and Assassins Creed Origins.

CarpeDiem

Superior Member
Mar 28, 2015
Congrats man! What games are you going to get when you get to that point?
Thanks mate :) Well, i acutally want Uncharted series and The Last Of Us :) Uncharted 4 and Uncharted - The Lost Legacy is only for PS4 so i´m gonna buy them too :)
I´m also thinking about Tomb Raider, haven´t played that game since Playstation 1 :p

CarpeDiem

Superior Member
Mar 28, 2015
Hehe is like when we were lil kids and were expecting the gift from Santa :D

I can feel your happiness, is similar with the moment that u buy from store your favorite video game title, or one that u were expecting for so long.

Enjoy and happy gaming !
I will enjoy, as a true PlayStation-fan :D

CarpeDiem

Superior Member
Mar 28, 2015
Congrats man! I highly suggest you pick up Uncharted 4 as your first game. It is very cheap now and is incredible. For lengthy games that give you the most out of your money I suggest Horizon Zero Dawn and Assassins Creed Origins.
Thank you :) Uncharted 4 is the priority, always wanted to play that game since Naughty Dog released it but only to PS4. Yeah, i know. I checked the price for that game on PS Store and it´s really cheap now. Sorry, but i´m not a fan of Horizon and Assassins Creed.

CarpeDiem

Superior Member
Mar 28, 2015
Hello all of you.

A moment ago, i installed my brand new PS4 Pro Glacier White, and it´s working :D Had to do all of my settings and so on :)
But it´s working :D Really excited :) I thought i did something wrong because my TV screen was black but i figured it out later :)

Anyway, hope i can get games to my PS4 Pro during this weekend :)

IWAO

Master Guru
Aug 20, 2006
Denmark, Copenhagen
twitter.com
Hello all of you.

A moment ago, i installed my brand new PS4 Pro Glacier White, and it´s working :D Had to do all of my settings and so on :)
But it´s working :D Really excited :) I thought i did something wrong because my TV screen was black but i figured it out later :)

Anyway, hope i can get games to my PS4 Pro during this weekend :)
Click up on your controller D-pad (Up, down etc. one) and then so should the settings stuff be before the one where you do turn the PS4 Pro off.

CarpeDiem

Superior Member
Mar 28, 2015
Hey everybody :)

I talked to my family and they were happy for me because of my new game console. They also wondered if i got any games included or bought a game separately, i said no but it will happen soon. I´m gonna go to the store with my brother tomorrow :)

By the way, i tried to get my free PlayStation Plus but it didn´t work :( How do i get it? The store that sold me the PS4 Pro Glacier White told me about it. Was he lying to me, or what is going on? :(

D

Dflamen1-2

I haven't had my PS4 but a week now. I saw that some one mentioned a d pad what and where is that?

IWAO

Master Guru
Aug 20, 2006
Denmark, Copenhagen
twitter.com
Hey everybody :)

I talked to my family and they were happy for me because of my new game console. They also wondered if i got any games included or bought a game separately, i said no but it will happen soon. I´m gonna go to the store with my brother tomorrow :)

By the way, i tried to get my free PlayStation Plus but it didn´t work :( How do i get it? The store that sold me the PS4 Pro Glacier White told me about it. Was he lying to me, or what is going on? :(
It's on the PS Store. Also why not get the games via the PS Store?

CarpeDiem

Superior Member
Mar 28, 2015
It's on the PS Store. Also why not get the games via the PS Store?
All right, i get it now. Actually, i´m gonna buy games from the PS Store but i have to put some money to my digital wallet on PS Store first :p
While it´s done, i´m buying games :)

I´ll update when games is downloaded to the PS4 Pro Glacier White :D

IWAO

Master Guru
Aug 20, 2006
Denmark, Copenhagen
twitter.com
All right, i get it now. Actually, i´m gonna buy games from the PS Store but i have to put some money to my digital wallet on PS Store first :p
While it´s done, i´m buying games :)

I´ll update when games is downloaded to the PS4 Pro Glacier White :D
Nice. Or you use your credit card (Bank card). Also activate the 2-step-verification so you're always safe but you need to have a cellphone so you can always use the code sent to it :D