I bought PlayStation 4 Pro :D

CarpeDiem

Superior Member
Mar 28, 2015
I would say Persona 5... But yeah let's forget about that one as I think you won't ever like it. But other games like...

Horizon: Zero Dawn (Complete Edition)
God of War
NieR: Automata
Yakuza 0
Yakuza: Kiwami
Yakuza 6
DmC
Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
Devil May Cry: HD Collection
Ratchet & Clank
Gravity Rush
Gravity Rush 2

:D
Not my style of games :p

CarpeDiem

Superior Member
Mar 28, 2015
I'm looking forward to Sony's (Playstation) E3 2018 showcase. It's in 4 weeks and they'll be showing us some good games :D
Awesome :D But i can´t wait until Naughty Dog releases The Last Of Us 2 and Rockstar Games Red Dead Redemption 2 :D

CarpeDiem

Superior Member
Mar 28, 2015
Hey everybody :)

Yesterday i finished The Last Of Us Remastered to PS4, i love that game :D I was thinking to continue on that game, it opened more options, plus mode on different difficulties, easy, normal and hard.

To be continued :)

IWAO

Master Guru
Aug 20, 2006
Denmark, Copenhagen
twitter.com
Awesome :D But i can´t wait until Naughty Dog releases The Last Of Us 2 and Rockstar Games Red Dead Redemption 2 :D
Me too. It'll be worth it :D

Yesterday i finished The Last Of Us Remastered to PS4, i love that game :D I was thinking to continue on that game, it opened more options, plus mode on different difficulties, easy, normal and hard.

Nice. Keep us updated :)

CarpeDiem

Superior Member
Mar 28, 2015
Hello PSU friends :)

2 days ago, i bought another game to my PS4 Pro Glacier White and it is Far Cry 4 :)

It´s a really good game, never played it before so i´m a newbie when it comes to Far Cry games :)

I managed to test Far Cry 5 a couple a weeks ago :) My best friend from childhood invited me and then i saw he have Far Cry 5 on his computer so i thought why not :)

It´s a great game, so my next game will be that :D But it´s too expensive right now, almost 70 dollars :(

CarpeDiem

Superior Member
Mar 28, 2015
Hey everybody at PSU forums.

This weekend haven´t been good at all :( My TV is broken, doesn´t work anymore. I don´t know what happened, it just stopped working. No picture and no sound.
Now i have to buy a new one and spend thousands of dollars, my economy is very low so i don´t know how i´m gonna get that money :(
Maybe i can take a small loan from my family, but well see. Anyway, i can´t play with my game consoles :(

CarpeDiem

Superior Member
Mar 28, 2015

Much things happened last week :D I bought a new TV :) It´s a Samsung UHD Smart TV UE49NU7105, the screen is 49" :) And 4K, which is awesome :D
I´m really happy, even that it cost me almost 600 dollars :( Anyway, it was time to get a new TV because my old one got broken and didn´t work at all so.

The picture is amazing and the sound is awesome :D It´s a big difference :)

VayMasters86

Dedicated Member
Sep 13, 2007
I almost bought a Pro yesterday, a brownout ruined my HDD, but as it turns out, not one exists on any shelf at any brick-and-mortar store within 250 miles of my zip code.