I don't want to live on this planet anymore!

Nerevar

Sonata Dusk
Staff member
Aug 27, 2005
Equestria
The best part was when she recommended them being moved near school crossings. Think about that. Even if her logic was true, her solution was to purposely have the deer pass by close to school and children. Fucking brilliant.

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
[QUOTE="itachi73378, post: 5956899]This is going on facebook.
So stupid I felt embarrassed[/QUOTE]

I also shared this on Facebook lol

bash

Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Ontario Canada
[QUOTE="Rapture, post: 5956892]The best part was when she recommended them being moved near school crossings. Think about that. Even if her logic was true, her solution was to purposely have the deer pass by close to school and children. Fucking brilliant.[/QUOTE]

Well that would make sense because she thinks that deer are smart enough to understand signs. She probably also thinks deers are smart enough to understand not to attack children.

Nerevar

Sonata Dusk
Staff member
Aug 27, 2005
Equestria
[QUOTE="bash, post: 5956956]Well that would make sense because she thinks that deer are smart enough to understand signs. She probably also thinks deers are smart enough to understand not to attack children.[/QUOTE]

I considered that. Maybe she thinks we could just email the deer, or something, and work something out. This woman is an unfortunate retard.

F34R

Legend
Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
Effin hilarious! !!!! Lol

Get your shirts now!! Lol
http://www.shirtsunlimitedonline.com/#!__deer-t-shirt

It isn't fake. We had someone like this in our city... he did the same thing for ducks, in a sense. He petitioned our State leaders to make it a legal requirement to put "Duck Crossing" signs on places he's studied and found that ducks cross the road in that area the most. A few have died from cars hitting them, so.... they made T-shirts on that too lol. The state ended up giving him permission through the Department of Natural Resources agency to allow him to fund the sign creation, etc., and he put up 5 of them around areas of the lake in the middle of our city. lol He was on radio stations, newspapers, petitions, etc. lol