I love this girl I found online, but I messed up. Advice?

AJJets

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2006
I really like this girl I found online but she hates me now, so I need to know how I get her to like me? Here's what happened...
Ok so I was browsing through Facebook and I found this amazing girl named Helen who seems close to my age. I didn't know how I could be friends with or even talk to her though, but then I got the (stupid) idea that if she thought I was someone she knew, she would talk to me, and I could eventually reveal my true identity and we could start going out.
I convinced some of her friends with my other facebook account that I was a guy from their school and I eventually found out that one of her friends didn't use facebook, so this was a perfect opportunity for me. I found out the name of her friend, Meg, and found a picture of her on Helen's facebook account.
So I created the facebook account impersonating her friend and we talked on there occasionally over the past couple of months which was great because I don't usually talk to girls much. Unfortunately, today she found out I was really an admirer over the internet impersonating her friend I could tell her.
(I censored out the last names and profanity)

In case you haven't figured out. I discovered this, and it's a copy & paste. I do not take credit for this. Enjoy :D

desolationw

Elite Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (breathes) hahaha, take that you podefile!. The big brain am winning again!

MjW

Forum Sage
Oct 30, 2006
It would have been funnier if I knew from the beginning that the weirdo in the story wasn't you.

gster

Paddy McCourt
Mar 13, 2009
Bristol
im sorry mate but you're screwed. your response didnt help much either, just my honest opinion. telling her "you're a cool teenage guy" doesnt seem so convincing, and wether you like it or not, she has the right common sense not to follow up with some random guy stalkin her on the net.

Sorry if you dont like my opinion, but this is exactly what they warn kids about in school :D

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
[QUOTE="gster, post: 0]im sorry mate but you're screwed. your response didnt help much either, just my honest opinion. telling her "you're a cool teenage guy" doesnt seem so convincing, and wether you like it or not, she has the right common sense not to follow up with some random guy stalkin her on the net.

Sorry if you dont like my opinion, but this is exactly what they warn kids about in school :D[/quote]

somebody didnt read the whole post. its not him, he found this and is copy and pasting it. its not him.

falconsfan07

Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2007
Cybertron
She can't even spell Impersonate correctly and shes almost your age. I wouldn't even talk to a girl like this no matter how pretty she is.

Edit: I know its not the OP.

Zoibie

Supreme Veteran
Jun 18, 2006
[QUOTE="desolationw, post: 0]Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (breathes) hahaha, take that you podefile!. The big brain am winning again![/quote]

Now I will leave, for no raisin :snicker

irish-sid

I'm a hater, a traito.
Aug 26, 2007
[QUOTE="VintageElise, post: 0]She has terrible spelling :lol:[/quote]
Terrible spelling, and look at ther eyes! :shock:

efs5030

I'm A Monster!
May 30, 2008
www.divineknightsclan.com
[QUOTE="gster, post: 0]im sorry mate but you're screwed. your response didnt help much either, just my honest opinion. telling her "you're a cool teenage guy" doesnt seem so convincing, and wether you like it or not, she has the right common sense not to follow up with some random guy stalkin her on the net.

Sorry if you dont like my opinion, but this is exactly what they warn kids about in school :D[/quote]
its not him lol read the bottom of the op

imaROBOT_

PEACE.LOVE.UNITY.RESPECT.
Mar 28, 2007
Oh wow people are really crazy...

I thought that you were serious for a minute. I was about to tell you how much of crazy ****er you were for doing that.

gruddy

Elite Sage
Aug 29, 2007
[QUOTE="Uncool, post: 0]If you can't spell pedophile you deserved to be stalked. Tricks are for kids.[/quote]
What I was going to say.

I actually thought it was you until I reached the bottom.

Podefile.

HaTriX

Elite Guru
Sep 26, 2007
[QUOTE="PsychoMantis, post: 0]she seems really high strung and a total nut case.[/quote]

I don't know about that. Someone is freaking stalking her on facebook. You wouldn't freak out if someone was stalking you ? And they could possibly be a pedophile ?