I will NOT want my Borderlands 2 with my Vita Slim, anyone want it? 3 Available

May 5, 2011
USA
I am getting ready to preorder the Borderlands 2 Vita Slim bundle and I do NOT want my digital Borderlands 2. I suck at FPS and I do not like FPS games.

It will be a while before Borderlands 2 is available on Vita without the bundle and I know Borderlands is a good FPS, so I was wondering, would anyone be interested in Vita Borderlands 2 for $30?

Of course, you would get all the DLC and everything. It should be able to play on your vita BEFORE it releases separate from the Vita bundle.

Anyone interested, shoot me a pm. Thank you.

Edit:
My Vita Slim will not arrive until the week of May 12th.
The Borderlands 2 and dlc is now $25.

Last edited:
May 5, 2011
USA
Because I want a Vita Slim and don't want to wait on the Vita Slim sold on its own. I don't know why, but the only way you can buy a Vita slim is through this bundle. It's the same with the white vita, you have to buy Liberation with it to get a white vita.

Call it stupid, but I don't want to wait for Sony to release the vita slim alone. I've waited long enough for the vita slim, period.

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
[QUOTE="Admartian, post: 6334936]Is this the actual cartridge or just the download code/digital download?[/QUOTE]

I've watched a borderlands 2 slim vita bundle unboxing and it's a voucher code. Perfect to be emailed over :cool:

I'd be all over it but don't know if the DLC would work in UK and also have a physical copy pre ordered.

For $30 it's an awesome price :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
[QUOTE="The Black Wolf, post: 6334930]Because I want a Vita Slim and don't want to wait on the Vita Slim sold on its own. I don't know why, but the only way you can buy a Vita slim is through this bundle. It's the same with the white vita, you have to buy Liberation with it to get a white vita.

Call it stupid, but I don't want to wait for Sony to release the vita slim alone. I've waited long enough for the vita slim, period.[/QUOTE]

Oh right fair enough, I thought that would be the case but just need the clarification lol

Fenix

Elite Sage
Aug 19, 2007
Ontario, Canada
The issue is most have played it to death already since it's been out a year and half or so now. Only decent part about the Vita release is it comes with some DLC, but it be cheaper for someone - like me - to just buy the season pass.

Acid Snake

Super Elite
Sep 7, 2008
[QUOTE="The Black Wolf, post: 6335568]No one wants it? :(

Wow, maybe Borderlands 2 has been overplayed.[/QUOTE] I'll take the code off your hands. If you still have it that is. Please say you still have it!

AaronSOLDIER

Ultimate Veteran
Apr 5, 2007
forums.final7fantasy.com
[QUOTE="Fenix, post: 6335572]The issue is most have played it to death already since it's been out a year and half or so now. Only decent part about the Vita release is it comes with some DLC, but it be cheaper for someone - like me - to just buy the season pass.[/QUOTE]

Yep. There's some games on PS3 that I'd love to be ported though, but looking at most ports, especially PS2 Collections, they're pretty hit and miss in terms of functionality.

May 5, 2011
USA
[QUOTE="Acid Snake, post: 6335591]I'll take the code off your hands. If you still have it that is. Please say you still have it![/QUOTE]

No one has claimed it. Shoot me a pm. :)

May 6, 2014
[QUOTE="The Black Wolf, post: 6335641]No one has claimed it. Shoot me a pm. :)[/QUOTE]

I'm extremely interested in the game. It'll definitely help pass some time inkKuwait. Unfortunately this is my firstp ost so I can't send a pm either. If it's still available maybe we can email.

May 5, 2011
USA
Okay,

the code has been spoken for BUT there has been a slight delay. If the first person who spoke up for it passes on it AND the second person passes on it, then I will get back to you b-man78.

May 6, 2014
Hello, there! First post here as I'm in the same boat as the OP (buying the bundle for the PSV Slim but interested in selling Borderlands 2 voucher). I just purchased the bundle on Amazon a few minutes ago and if anyone else is looking to snag the game, just let me know. If PM doesn't work, then I'll post my email...

May 6, 2014
[QUOTE="SPATZI, post: 6336561]Hello, there! First post here as I'm in the same boat as the OP (buying the bundle for the PSV Slim but interested in selling Borderlands 2 voucher). I just purchased the bundle on Amazon a few minutes ago and if anyone else is looking to snag the game, just let me know. If PM doesn't work, then I'll post my email...[/QUOTE]

There's 3 of us interested right now, so let me go ahead and throw my hat in the ring. I still don't have enough posts to pm though.

May 6, 2014
[QUOTE="b-man78, post: 6336671]There's 3 of us interested right now, so let me go ahead and throw my hat in the ring. I still don't have enough posts to pm though.[/QUOTE]

Sure thing. My estimated delivery date is May 27th - June 11th, says Amazon. I really hope it doesn't take too long to arrive... I'll definitely keep refreshing this thread and the meantime. It's nice to see folks on here actively responding to convenient deals that work in everyone's favor.

May 8, 2014
[QUOTE="b-man78, post: 6336671]There's 3 of us interested right now, so let me go ahead and throw my hat in the ring. I still don't have enough posts to pm though.[/QUOTE]

Just signed up to say that I'm probably gonna pick up the bundle tomorrow, but I too, do not want Borderlands 2, so if you want it, I'm also looking to sell my code.

May 5, 2011
USA
So anyone interested in my code will have to wait til next week. I'm going to lower the price.

So now instead of $30, I'll take $25 for my PSVita Borderlands 2. Of course, it'll include the dlc.

By the way, to the rest of you offering your Borderlands 2, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell people your price or if you're giving it away for free.

Thank you. :)

gumionday

Dedicated Member
May 10, 2007
I will take one for free, but I assume no one here is looking to just gift a code. I would jump in on the cheap deal but I already have Borderlands 2 on PC and have beat it. But just in case someone wants to give me a code let me know :)

May 8, 2014
[QUOTE="The Black Wolf, post: 6337041]So anyone interested in my code will have to wait til next week. I'm going to lower the price.

So now instead of $30, I'll take $25 for my PSVita Borderlands 2. Of course, it'll include the dlc.

By the way, to the rest of you offering your Borderlands 2, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell people your price or if you're giving it away for free.

Thank you. :)[/QUOTE]

I was still hoping for $30 lol, but I can accept $25 to whomever wants it.

May 6, 2014
I've subscribed to this thread for email updates one each post. Still going to sell mine for $30. If someone on this forum doesn't want to snag the voucher, a friend of mine is willing to help me sell it elsewhere, so no worries. I'll probably end-up using the money to get The Sly Cooper Collection for PS Vita when it comes out later this month... (hrnnnngh)

UPDATE: Amazon has updated my estimated delivery (May 15th - 17th)

Last edited:
May 9, 2014
[QUOTE="SPATZI, post: 6337552]I've subscribed to this thread for email updates one each post. Still going to sell mine for $30. If someone on this forum doesn't want to snag the voucher, a friend of mine is willing to help me sell it elsewhere, so no worries. I'll probably end-up using the money to get The Sly Cooper Collection for PS Vita when it comes out later this month... (hrnnnngh)

UPDATE: Amazon has updated my estimated delivery (May 15th - 17th)[/QUOTE]

I'd buy the code off of you for $30 I cant pm because im a newbie but you can email me at [email protected]

May 6, 2014
[QUOTE="LOLimTommy, post: 6337715]I'd buy the code off of you for $30 I cant pm because im a newbie but you can email me at [email protected][/QUOTE]

Sure thing, Tommy! The bundle should arrive in about a week or so... I'll keep you posted. You can subscribe this thread by clicking on 'thread tools' to receive email updates.