If there was a GT5 PS3 Bundle?

hood

Elite Member
Dec 2, 2005
Would it be foolish to hold back on buying a new slim ps3 in hopes of a GT bundle? After seeing the FF Slim Bundle im keeping my fingers crossed for a GT bundle which would probably feature Nissan. Im picturing a Nissan GTR spec P slim lol or a GT Academy slim.
If you could have a GT5 ps3 what would it feature?

coolguy

Ultimate Veteran
May 24, 2005
long island ny
I was holding out for a uncharted 2 250 gig slim bundle for america but.
I dont think there will be one just yet so i just got the 120 it's fine.
but i was also hoeping for the uncharted 2 and gt5 bundle but i wont waite till next year sometime

GOA510

Elite Member
May 7, 2007
I was hoping for a GT5 Slim bundle but my 60GB died on me a bit earlier than expected so I picked up the 120GB Slim.

If they were to come out with a GT5 Slim bundle I may still pick it up, depending on when it comes out. Wouldn't mind a chromed out Slim with GT logo embossed like the PS3 logo.

higgos22

Master Guru
Feb 8, 2009
Id like the Gran Turismo logo just to feature on the PS3 or maybe like a pagani or lamboghini or something
Citroen GT concept maybe

zebik

Apprentice
Apr 14, 2008
Don't get me wrong but what's so exiting to have PS3 boundle with certain game ? I don't understand it, but maybe I'm too old :)

F

fleinn

Collector's item. And GT5 will be epic, so why not.

This, on the other hand, is not epic:

Seriously, the marketing guys at Sony should be shot.

micromagic

Forum Guru
Nov 19, 2007
[QUOTE="zebik, post: 0]Don't get me wrong but what's so exiting to have PS3 boundle with certain game ? I don't understand it, but maybe I'm too old :)[/quote]
I don't think there's anything exciting about a bundle, I think the OP is referring to a GT branded PS3. Like the FFXIII Lightning PS3 (which I'm still waiting for the pre-orders to open for).

TAZ427

Elite Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Sugar Land, TX
[QUOTE="hood, post: 0]Would it be foolish to hold back on buying a new slim ps3 in hopes of a GT bundle? After seeing the FF Slim Bundle im keeping my fingers crossed for a GT bundle which would probably feature Nissan. Im picturing a Nissan GTR spec P slim lol or a GT Academy slim.
If you could have a GT5 ps3 what would it feature?[/quote]

That depends. Do you already own a PS3? If you do, then wait for the bundle before buying a slim. If you don't own a PS3, then grab a Slim now.

Either way, if you're really a 'collector' that wants a GT bundle w/ a GT5 graphics/car on it and they produce it, then sure grab it and eBay the old PS3 afterwords.

TAZ427

Tim Quinn

Apprentice
Jun 14, 2008
If you already have a PS3 and are upgrading, might as well wait, we will be seeing a metric tonne of bundles in the next year.

If you don't have a PS3 yet, i say get a slim, and if you fall in love with a bundle, buy it and sell your old slim.

If I got a GT5 bundle.

Id want it to be Ferrari red, with diagonal, black, tread marks across the top. Engraved GT5 and PS3 logo.

That'd be hot..

-T