iFruit app

Molo316

Master Guru
Jul 4, 2009
BRITAIN
www.fernanzr.uk.tt
Hey.

I downloaded the iFruit app on my iPhone yesterday. I couldn't create a Social Club account through the app and just thought that maybe it was all being rolled out.
I went onto the website through my laptop and managed to create an account - baffled. Went back to the app on my phone and whenever I try to log in it tells me that it failed.

Is this just me, or is there a universal problem with the app so far?

I've seen in the main thread that some folks are uploading pictures and so on. I'd like to see about this custom number plate/license plate malarky.

Any info?

Cheers.

FdMstng99

Forum Sage
Feb 19, 2008
Maryland
i can't do anything on the app either. I already had an exsisting account and still can't do anything. If I'm able to log in it tells me it can't get an internet connection so if I make any changes to my car or license plate it never saves.

Molo316

Master Guru
Jul 4, 2009
BRITAIN
www.fernanzr.uk.tt
[QUOTE="FdMstng99, post: 6205912]i can't do anything on the app either. I already had an exsisting account and still can't do anything. If I'm able to log in it tells me it can't get an internet connection so if I make any changes to my car or license plate it never saves.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that. So it seems it's not just me.

I am a bit surprised though that there's not been any more outcry, considering the anticipation of this game.

To anyone: How are you taking pictures and then having them online? And I don't mean taking pictures of your TV screen...

FdMstng99

Forum Sage
Feb 19, 2008
Maryland
I'm not surprised it's having issues with the thousands upon thousands of copies sold and those players all logging into the app at the same time. I just hope they fix it soon.

Sep 18, 2013
Do we know an expected release date for the Android app? I'm surprised both didn't get released at the same time to be honest.

May 5, 2012
[QUOTE="FdMstng99, post: 6205940]I'm not surprised it's having issues with the thousands upon thousands of copies sold and those players all logging into the app at the same time. I just hope they fix it soon.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I thought, maybe because of so many players all trying to do stuff on release day, maybe rockstars websites could not cope.. I have a social club account but it could not unload photos I took in the game, saying a connection error or something! Give it a week or two, im sure it will be fine!

podsaurus

El Presidente
Jul 2, 2008
in a box
[QUOTE="Greencard, post: 6205984]Do we know an expected release date for the Android app? I'm surprised both didn't get released at the same time to be honest.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="claud3, post: 6205986]This week i believe... I guess it depends on how the problems are fixed on the Iphone and stuff[/QUOTE]

I was wondering why I couldn't find it on my Android. Thanks. Hope they can fix the problems soon.

FdMstng99

Forum Sage
Feb 19, 2008
Maryland
I was able to get logged on long enough to customize my license plate and customize one of my cars. Got the notice in game to visit LS Customs to have my car updated. The first time you use the app to customize your car it does it for free, after that you have to pay.

Molo316

Master Guru
Jul 4, 2009
BRITAIN
www.fernanzr.uk.tt
Nice one!

Just tried logging in and it said it failed :(

Oh well. I'll concentrate more on playing the game. Just would have liked to have had a funny custom plate to show my mates, as we have a little joke between ourselves. Not detrimental though.

daLa

Veteran
May 22, 2006
www.myspace.com
[QUOTE="Greencard, post: 6205984]Do we know an expected release date for the Android app? I'm surprised both didn't get released at the same time to be honest.[/QUOTE]

Same here, whoever handled the app must have been a bit retarded not to simultaneously release an Android version, I understand a delay on the WP version but Android, seriously?

Aug 17, 2013
How does this app connect to your game? Do you sign in with your PSN username or what?

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Molo316

Master Guru
Jul 4, 2009
BRITAIN
www.fernanzr.uk.tt
[QUOTE="Timo.T., post: 6207645]How does this app connect to your game? Do you sign in with your PSN username or what?

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I had to make a Rockstar Social club account, but that's all I know, I'm afraid. I haven't been able to login since and have therefore been able to link it to anything in-game.