Incomplete group legend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2006
At the bottom of the index where it has whos online and the group legends it looks like someone was going to have the activity manager group thingy (the pink group with dave in it) but they just forgot

• Administrators • Members • Moderators • Design Squad • POTM Committee • Senior Members Council • Shop Clerks • Subscribers

Thats what it looks like and there is a pink dot after Moderators but it looks like they just forgot to type it out.

Feb 2, 2007
[QUOTE="ps3isawesome, post: 0]At the bottom of the index where it has whos online and the group legends it looks like someone was going to have the activity manager group thingy (the pink group with dave in it) but they just forgot

• Administrators • Members • Moderators • Design Squad • POTM Committee • Senior Members Council • Shop Clerks • Subscribers

Thats what it looks like and there is a pink dot after Moderators but it looks like they just forgot to type it out.[/quote]

The pink dot just needs to be removed, as they no longer have a community Manager that used to be pink.

Aug 23, 2006
[QUOTE="SharkOutofWater, post: 0]The pink dot just needs to be removed, as they no longer have a community Manager that used to be pink.[/quote]Or that :p, either way I guess there is something

R

REFLEX

I know about it, because I did it. You can take away those names, but those dots are supposedly coded into the system, meaning taking out a dot is a lot harder than just deleting it from the Admin Panel.

-Shafty-

overstepping the mark
Sep 7, 2007
that dot is really starting to annoy me now,
like a splinter in my brain....
where has the community manager gone anyway?

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
[QUOTE="T0PGUN, post: 0]that dot is really starting to annoy me now,
like a splinter in my brain....
where has the community manager gone anyway?[/quote]
Dave resigned from his employment at PSU and works for a different company now.

He still browses the forums every now and then, though.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
[QUOTE="T0PGUN, post: 0]i meant the position blacksite, not the person mate[/quote]
Well, since there is no community manager anymore, there's no reason to have its corresponding legend on the forum legends section for the main page. It's like having a legend for moderators without any actual moderators to fill in that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.