-inFAMOUS 2 User Generated Levels Video-

Apr 25, 2007
Eugene, OR
Dude, why does Sony do this EVERY FREAKING TIME. I'll already be excited for a game, and then they pull **** like this and somehow they make me even MORE excited, it's ridiculous. It's happened with seemingly every PS3 exclusive, I'll be pretty stoked but then they show some phenomenal new feature or set piece and it's almost like unveiling the game all over again.

cpitt

Super Elite
Mar 14, 2007
www.youtube.com
I knew it, I knew it, No not that Infamous was going to have user created content. But that LBP user created levels were going to transfer into other games. The only thing now is some co-op they have too do co-op that would be a ton of fun.

Game was on my radar, and still is i just hope they add co-op in away that doesnt take away from the single player experience.

cpitt

Super Elite
Mar 14, 2007
www.youtube.com
This is why i lean towards the playstation 3, just when you think youve seen it all in a game. Man cant wait to play some amazing levels in order for this to succeed they need to filter out all the good user created missions. With some stat tracking and maybe some video upload so this can become viral.

Thats one thing that has added to Halo Success is the viral videos, i remember not knowing anything about Halo, and always seeing Red Vs Blue which if i'm correct is the machinima section of the games content.

Imagine something like this in Infamous uploaded videos of missions, and if they include Uncharted 2 lip syncing that would make for some funny youtube moments.

With the ammount of craziness that people can make,

E

ERC1980

ok now that i've seen that video, i've completed changed my stance on this feature.

before i was unsure that it would work out, but now i'm sold!

god i hope i get selected for the beta

bigCman123

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2009
OMG that is amazing! The worst thing about infamous was that I ran out of missions, and the lack of variety. It seems they've more than fixed that! A contender for GoTY for sure!

mickice

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 8, 2006
Australia, In a Kangaroo's pouch.
[QUOTE="bigCman123, post: 5456927]OMG that is amazing! The worst thing about infamous was that I ran out of missions, and the lack of variety. It seems they've more than fixed that! A contender for GoTY for sure![/QUOTE]

Hopefully we have that same level of variety in the story missions and more with heavily scripted stuff.

Hunter

Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2006
GA
It really is outstanding at the line up of games that Sony and its devs are delivering to us. It's just a shame that the advertising and word of mouth doesn't carry it. Sony has GOLD on disc and yet still not many "average" people know about it... so sad.

floetry

Forum Guru
Oct 21, 2006
[QUOTE="TwistedLIE, post: 5458615]It really is outstanding at the line up of games that Sony and its devs are delivering to us. It's just a shame that the advertising and word of mouth doesn't carry it. Sony has GOLD on disc and yet still not many "average" people know about it... so sad.[/QUOTE]

I agree, Infamous was one of the best ps3 games out there.

Forcedme

Super Elite
Oct 19, 2007
I would love for there to be some sort of competitive online. Having electric skirmishes across a multi-layered city, jumping, ducking, rolling, shooting at your opponenet while destroying the scenery aroudn you... God, that would be awesome.

And I know not every game needs multiplayer; I'm not saying it does. But you can't deny that some Good Cole Vs Evil Cole online would be pretty damn awesome.

Nov 13, 2005
Did not see this feature coming at all. Its nice to see that a secret can still be kept in this industry. I wonder how hard it was to keep the lid on it though, for that long.

Very awesome inclusion though, and I think it both fits the way the game is meant to be and also adds a lot of replayability. That was one of the major flaws of infamous 1, after everything was cleared, there was almost nothing to do. Enemies would barely spawn. Doesn't look like infamous 2 will have that problem.

floetry

Forum Guru
Oct 21, 2006
[QUOTE="Forcedme, post: 5459133]I would love for there to be some sort of competitive online. Having electric skirmishes across a multi-layered city, jumping, ducking, rolling, shooting at your opponenet while destroying the scenery aroudn you... God, that would be awesome.

And I know not every game needs multiplayer; I'm not saying it does. But you can't deny that some Good Cole Vs Evil Cole online would be pretty damn awesome.[/QUOTE] not really, Coop, hell yeah, napalm and ice. Competitive has no business being in the game unless it was the race/platform missions

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN STOP SLEEPING ON THIS GAME.